Windows 10: Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys

Discus and support Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently working on Some Laptop that appears to have been recently upgraded from either windows 8 or 7 to windows 10 home, and has come with some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SotoPrior, Aug 21, 2018.

1. SotoPrior Win User

Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys

I'm currently working on Some Laptop that appears to have been recently upgraded from either windows 8 or 7 to windows 10 home, and has come with some configuration errors that would be best suited to have the entire OS re-imaged with a standard Windows 10 ISO. I just need to get the little product keys installed into the system extracted, to re-input after after imagining. I just need either a VBS script or Exe, that will display the full keys of both the Home Edition, and "Work and Student" Microsoft Office package. Now I also checked for any recovery partitions, which it doesn't seem to have, nor does the Client have the Original Product key'd CD that it would have originally come with. So anything helps. Thanks.

:)

SotoPrior, Aug 21, 2018
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

Help recovering MS Office product key

Hey Guys!

I just built a new rig for my grandma but unable to install MS office because she lost the product key. The old HDD still has it install but I don't know how to recover it... *Confused Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys :confused:

Anything will be greatly appreciated *Toast :toast:

RaPiDo987, Aug 21, 2018
  3. cannotfind script filec:\programdata\lenovo-23677.vbs

cannotfind script filec:\programdata\lenovo-23677.vbs

Jacquelyn (Absolutepm2013), Aug 21, 2018
  4. Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys

Jacquelyn (Absolutepm2013), Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys

1. Need Either Software Or VBS script to recover Win & MS Product Keys - Similar Threads - Need Either Software

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  5. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

Needed help in recovering the windows product key: I have brougt a laptop with windows 7 home and later upgraded it into windows 10 pro. Currently I don't have the original CD cover and invoice which contain the license key.The windows is activated with and digital license. Its a couple of years now and I have reinstalled the...
  6. Needed help in recovering the windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  8. vbs script problem

vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  9. Recover Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Win 10 product key: For reasons that would take far too long to explain, I need to recover my Win 10 product key. I am no longer able to use the version that came installed with the computer. To fix this I bought a new version from Amazon, though it did not come with a key. The new version is...
  10. Script to recover Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Script to recover Windows 10 Product Key: I recently needed to recover my windows 10 product key. I quickly found this vbs script, that produced something that looked like a product key, but didn't work for me. A little more research revealed this script from u/Asmx86CCpp that I was unable to get working. I managed...