Windows 10: Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on.

Discus and support Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's sort of like Homegroup on Windows 10, minus the Microsoft limitations. It works by connecting through SSH and you build a personal space for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FCCAgut, Sep 26, 2015.

1. FCCAgut Win User

Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on.

It's sort of like Homegroup on Windows 10, minus the Microsoft limitations. It works by connecting through SSH and you build a personal space for your settings and programs and files you want to share or access remotely to others. It can be developed on using Python, C++, C#, Java, Python, VB.NET, pretty much anything today. These programs run locally on your own computer and the file system is integrated into Windows Explorer.

Unlike Homegroups, this can be seen as an alternative to websites and it's all secured and encrypted. It's a one port fits all and that port can be changed as you wish for added security. It's also designed to be portable without needing to be port forwarded by using Hamachi. You can build things from scratch like messaging services, multiplayer games, video streaming (like YouTube), etc.

I've even incorporated this network into my own business and people connect to the server anywhere in the world. It works very well for that. These are only the basic things, what we know is much MUCH more. I will post the video here if anyone's interested in this and makes a reply.

:)

FCCAgut, Sep 26, 2015

2. How to clear the list of applications from the applications history in the task manager?

I had a look at the "Windows Feedback Hub" application, but reading the feedbacks there and seen the low quote of this app and the impressive "access rights" that this app needs to work, I am not tempted to use it.

I can hardly believe that MS needs all this to accept a feedback message from a user....

I would rather consider the app as spyware!

This app can

Use your microphone

Use your webcam

Access your Internet connection

Access your home or work networks

Use your enterprise domain credentials

Use your pictures library

Gather information about other apps

Project the screen on another device

Roger Fraikin, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Windows explorer takes up most of CPU

1. the issue started nearly a week ago.

2. i last updated and restarted the computer 5 minutes ago, so windows 10 is current.

3. i made no changes of any sort to the computer (other than using it).

4. the issue is persisting. Explorer is using a minimum of 20-30% CPU and the fan is running continuously.

Working on Apple, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on.

1. Need feedback on a networking project I'm working on. - Similar Threads - Need feedback networking

2. Projecting to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projecting to this pc not working: hi, i have a problem when i try to connect my phone using projecting to my pc in my laptop.every time I try to connect, the app not giving any respond but when i press disconnect button on my phone the app start to connecting. but when i try using my brother phone, it work...
  3. Project to this pc not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Project to this pc not working: When I try "Projecting to this PC". on my laptop, the connect app launches normally and says "XXXX is ready to connect wirelessly.", but the laptop doesn't show up in my PC or on any other device as an available wireless display. I have confirmed that both the laptop and PC...
  4. Project to this pc not working

Project to this pc not working: When I try "Projecting to this PC". on my laptop, the connect app launches normally and says "XXXX is ready to connect wirelessly.", but the laptop doesn't show up in my PC or on any other device as an available wireless display. I have confirmed that both the laptop and PC...
  5. Wireless Projecting help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Projecting help needed: Help, I can wirelessly project from my surface go 2 to my surface pro 4, but im trying to project my surface pro 4 to my surface go 2, but it doesnt work. Can anyone help? surface go 2 is not up-to-date on updates, while surface pro 4 is. submitted by /u/EmersonOwO [link]...
  6. Need website feedback!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need website feedback!: Hi folks, I'm new to web designing. I have designed this site: https://www.recyclemyelectronics.ca/. I was unable to discover any issues. I want to get your feedback about this site and the user experience. Please share your views....
  7. Need a feedback for BSOD machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need a feedback for BSOD machine: Hi We have this BSOD machine and prior to this, the user mentioned that the machine is NOT running as fast as normal or a bit slow. We ran an Event Viewer and found a lot of stuff in relation to the Brother printer so we updated the new driver and it seems the error...
  8. project to this pc not working

project to this pc not working: project to thispc feature is not working..please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/project-to-this-pc-not-working/9f1d36e6-5082-45cc-b6b3-31418ea2404d
  9. feedback hub not working

feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...