Windows 10: Need guidance

Discus and support Need guidance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by indianacarnie, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Need guidance

My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here.

This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files and voice. Ideally it would also burn them but I figure IMG Burn will work for that. Its seems that she can't find one that does all these operations. I like freeware solutions myself but a paid program is fine if all the different operations are met (and its not crazy high ! )

:)

indianacarnie, Jun 2, 2017
  2. NeelAlase Win User

Need some technical guidance

Hello everyone.

Need some technical guidance. I have one client whose server setup is : IBM x3650, 20 core, 16 GB Ram. He has installed Debian Linux, and using KVL tool has done virtualization. In one virtual server he has installed Windows server 12. He has a communication
    Software installed on this Windows server. The problem is when doing recording through the Software installed, the voice recording has a jitter noise problem. The sound is not clear. Can anyone Suggest what might be the problem or any setting to be done on
    Linux server. It's a little urgent.

NeelAlase, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Need some technical guidance

Since this seems to be about a server OS's applications you should go to
    TechNet
    for this. It is the forum for IT admins.

Denis

Tryx3, Jun 2, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

Need guidance

Cliff S, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Lol, Well I sure didn't think about that, but as I said earlier, I have no experience at all in this area. Yes, indeed she DOES have office and is actually quite good at it. I'm sure that she'll have one of those "palm to the side of the head -Doh" moments when I tell her. Thanks for the reply and information.

indianacarnie, Jun 3, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
  7. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome*Smile

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Need guidance

1. Need guidance - Similar Threads - Need guidance

2. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...
  3. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.: Recently, I tried to install an emulator app yuzu emulator to be preciseto run some games on my windows 7 desktop computer . But while the installation of the app and trying to run it, I came to know that msvcp140.dll file is missing from my system. I watched some videos on...
  4. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need guidance about Microsoft visual c++ program.

6. Need guidance on my gaming setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need guidance on my gaming setup: I have a core i5 6th gen processor with 8gb ram in it. I want to turn it into a gaming PC for games like GTA V. What improvements do I need to make in terms of RAM and SSD requirements? And which graphic card should I choose? Kingly guide me. Thank you!!...
  7. Need guidance on my gaming setup

Need guidance on my gaming setup: I have a core i5 6th gen processor with 8gb ram in it. I want to turn it into a gaming PC for games like GTA V. What improvements do I need to make in terms of RAM and SSD requirements? And which graphic card should I choose? Kingly guide me. Thank you!!...
  8. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!: Hello Microsoft enthusiasts! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I'm having a hard time decorating my desktop at home, so I'm reaching out to the community today. I'm hoping some veteran Microsoft users can help me add some flair to my digital space. The decorative dilemma:...
  9. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!: Hello Microsoft enthusiasts! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I'm having a hard time decorating my desktop at home, so I'm reaching out to the community today. I'm hoping some veteran Microsoft users can help me add some flair to my digital space. The decorative dilemma:...
  10. Seeking Guidance for Sprucing Up My Home Desktop - Need Help with Wallpaper!

in Windows 10 Customization