Windows 10: Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

Discus and support Need help changing the font in the Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CaptainDeadpool, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything complex or risky like altering the registry?

:)

CaptainDeadpool, Aug 16, 2017

2. Need help in changing the langauge on the Nokia5700

Anybody can help please. I was given a brand new Nokia 5700 by my nephew from Taiwan and the langauge set is Chinese. I do not read or write chinese. Need help to change thelangauge on the phone. Any body can help.

Thanks in advance

kwailankiah, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Need help in changing the langauge on the Nokia5700

hmmmm maybe try a chinese restaurant!! one of the staff will know how to change it! it'd be a bit embarrassing but worth it coz its a cool phone...

lenker---01, Aug 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

Thema:

Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

1. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help changing color on Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help changing color on Taskbar.: Need help changing color on Taskbar.Thanks, Albert W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-color-on-taskbar/60dc7375-657b-4ddc-a7c8-95cb29e35fcc
  3. Need help changing color on Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help changing color on Taskbar.: Need help changing color on Taskbar.Thanks, Albert W. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-changing-color-on-taskbar/60dc7375-657b-4ddc-a7c8-95cb29e35fcc
  4. Need to change or reset icon font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to change or reset icon font: Hello. Somehow my son has changed the font style/type in Windows maybe a theme or wallpaper he added. Now it is all jagged and really hard to read. We want to change it back to something standard, but can't seem to do it. Have changed themes, wallpapers, color etc and nothing...
  5. Need Help For Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help For Taskbar: First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work when used above or on the edge. If this taskbar is used above or to the side, it doesn't matter to you, then turn it off so...
  6. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

Date/Time Font changed in taskbar: Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English font??!?! Please help!! Provided a screenshot. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. Thanks for any help in advance! [ATTACH]...
  7. I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar

I need to increase the Font-size of the Taskbar: Like others who have asked this question without any MS answer that works, the Taskbar fontsize is too small for my needs. Foolish MVP suggestions eg from "Greg" such as changing the Display driver can usually be ignored as Display drivers affect the whole display and not...
  8. Is this font normal? NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this font normal? NEED HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CowWrangle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg193m/is_this_font_normal_need_help/
  9. How to change the taskbar font size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the taskbar font size?: How to change the taskbar font size(for the names of the windows that are open and appear on the Taskbar)? I have googled it, and yet nothing. I have Win10 1809 version. submitted by /u/Neborodat [link] [comments]...
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...