Windows 10: Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

Discus and support Need help changing the font in the Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CaptainDeadpool, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything complex or risky like altering the registry?

:)

CaptainDeadpool, Aug 16, 2017

2. Need help in changing the langauge on the Nokia5700

Anybody can help please. I was given a brand new Nokia 5700 by my nephew from Taiwan and the langauge set is Chinese. I do not read or write chinese. Need help to change thelangauge on the phone. Any body can help.

Thanks in advance

kwailankiah, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Need help in changing the langauge on the Nokia5700

hmmmm maybe try a chinese restaurant!! one of the staff will know how to change it! it'd be a bit embarrassing but worth it coz its a cool phone...

lenker---01, Aug 16, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

Thema:

Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

1. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Change Icons Need Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Icons Need Help: How do I change these icons: [img] John 136150
  3. Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Font Color Change w/o changing themes: Hello to the community, I've been trying to setup a theme that resemble as much as possible the Windows Server 2012 default appearance. Through some tweaking on the default Aero theme to make it look like AeroLite, like the minimize/maximize/close buttons with black...
  4. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Browsers and Email
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...
  5. need help to change a email!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    need help to change a email!: hey i need help, i have my account but its not the right email that is sing in to it. i was wondering how can i change it. thanks 98338
  6. bottom taskbar issue help needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bottom taskbar issue help needed: It seems my reply did not go through. I solved ti by removing and then adding back my toolbars. Many thanks for the help anyway.
  7. It is possible to change Taskbar buttons text font?

in Windows 10 Support
    It is possible to change Taskbar buttons text font?: Hi, Is it posible to change this taskbar buttons text font to tahoma without antialiasing? [img] Like this? (external program) [img] Thanks 40062
  8. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...
  9. Need help to change HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help to change HDD: Hi, i got a new pc (2nd hand) and i was trying to put my HDD on it, the other HDD had windows 10 and mine too, but when i put mine, the pc doens't makes the boot, alrteady went to the BIOS to change the boot disk and still the same, it shows to insert the boot disk drive......
  10. Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Items Gone - Need Help: Hi, My PC has decided to not show up my taskbar items today! The only icons are: Start button, cortana, task view and the notification center. The thing is that none of these will open and all my other icons are gone, even the date and time. I have tried to restart my pc and...