Windows 10: Need help computer shuts down By itself

Discus and support Need help computer shuts down By itself in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having a problem when I'm on my computer programming or playing a game, my system just shuts down by its self , and when I have closed all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gamer, Jan 22, 2016.

1. gamer Win User

Need help computer shuts down By itself

Hi, I'm having a problem when I'm on my computer programming or playing a game, my system just shuts down by its self , and when I have closed all windows, its fine all day. Like I will be playing a online game and if anything is open it works for like 5 minutes then it just goes off, no sounds or any beeps, just goes off, I have just got a video card its a GT740 and I just got more ram witch I got at the same time and I installed it so now I have a better video card and 16gb of ram, would the video card not be setup right or do you guys think its bad ram, This just started when I got the video card and the ram about a week then it started this, please help I don't know what to do about this, I'm running windows 10 64bit sorry I fogot to say that the cpu is 3.50GHz Thank you *Smile

:)

gamer, Jan 22, 2016

2. Nokia 5530 Shuts down itself - Need help

Ok, what I would do is to update if possible :
    http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update
    , or/and soft reset and format the memorycard.

(remember to back up anything you want, - But I would try not to backup more than contacts, messages and music and pics - as you might can take the problem with you. Likely - it's not a software issue as you said it been behaving fine for half a year.

Have you installed any apps lately right before the issues started?

If you cannot figure it out - I would take it to a Nokia care point as it might be a hardware fault.

Fender77---01, Jan 22, 2016
  3. ohla---01 Win User
    Nokia 5530 Shuts down itself - Need help

Hi

Did anyone experience this? My 5530 would shuts down itself anytime during a call.

Could be either during a received call or dialed out call.

Could be right after the call is connected, or few mins after the call is connected

I have been using it for half a year without any problem. It just started to go nuts this week.

ohla---01, Jan 22, 2016
  4. gamer Win User

Please help, It just happen aging and I was using visual studio 2013 this time.

gamer, Jan 23, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    I would take out the new ram and see if the problem still exist. If it does put the new ram back in and take out the new video card and try the old one to see if the problem still exist. If the problem stops when you remove one or the other you found the problem. It could also be that the video card or ram isn't seated correctly.

Winuser, Jan 23, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    @gamer: Did you ever get this problem fixed?

My son has just reported the same behaviour on his PC and I suspect it might be a failing power supply but thought I would check out a few threads on this topic before making any assumptions.

philc43, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help computer shuts down By itself - Similar Threads - Need help computer

2. My computer won't stop shutting down itself. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't stop shutting down itself. Please help.: Recently, my PC is shutting down itself like crazy and I had no idea how it happen and how to fix it.I got this critical error in Event Viewer and thought to myself maybe it's the PSU that causes this issues:Critical 10/16/2023 1:13:08 AM Kernel-Power 41 63Log Name: System...
  3. My computer won't stop shutting down itself. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't stop shutting down itself. Please help.: Recently, my PC is shutting down itself like crazy and I had no idea how it happen and how to fix it.I got this critical error in Event Viewer and thought to myself maybe it's the PSU that causes this issues:Critical 10/16/2023 1:13:08 AM Kernel-Power 41 63Log Name: System...
  4. My computer won't stop shutting down itself. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!

WINDOWS SHUTS ITSELF DOWN!: For the last several months and with increasing frequency, my up-to-date windows 10 shuts itself down. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or not doing and it occurs from severa times each day to more than a half dozen times per day. There are no error messages but occassionally...
  6. My computer is shutting down by itself

My computer is shutting down by itself: My PC shuts down by itself after being on 24 hours or so sometimes longer sometimes within a day. When I restart it it has to load META data and usually finishes up the POST and loads Windows. Any ideas? Or can anyone tell me where to find the error logs for windows and what...
  7. Help on Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help on Computer Shutting Down: Hello -I am looking for help on fixing unwanted shut down on my computer. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and which was kindly answered ( thank you ) . That has helped but the problem seems to have returned today. ( I couldn't return to thank those that replied as...
  8. My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself: How can I fix this problem.Is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself/bfef363a-92f0-4c54-9265-6933ec3ce59a
  9. Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...: Need help for remotely shutting down pc from another desktop I need your help, shutting down other computer is "access is Denied" pls. help... 24965
  10. Computer doesn't shut down by itself.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer doesn't shut down by itself.: Hi, I click the windows10 icon and option comes; shut down. I press that one and I see stars going round the circle but computer doesn't shut down. Overnight it remained same. Next morning, I had to shut down manually. Why? 32165