Windows 10: need help disabling windows 10 auto repair

Discus and support need help disabling windows 10 auto repair in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I know I can disable it using command prompt but ive locked down my drive so I cant use that way is there anyway to disable auto repair using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by moomoocow83, Dec 7, 2017.

1. need help disabling windows 10 auto repair

I know I can disable it using command prompt but ive locked down my drive so I cant use that way is there anyway to disable auto repair using a registry editor please help *Sad

:)

moomoocow83, Dec 7, 2017
  2. Bruce Hagen, Dec 7, 2017
  3. Wolfpup3 Win User
    Disable auto update app in windows 10

That wouldn't help, and no work around is needed, as the ability to disable auto-update was added to Windows 10 literally 6 months ago.

Wolfpup3, Dec 7, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

need help disabling windows 10 auto repair

zbook, Dec 7, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    My desktop PC sometimes goes into a repair loop despite setting this flag. I just turn it off at the mains then restart and all is fine. There is nothing wrong when I run chkdsk and sfc /scannow. I still have no idea why the PC does this.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

need help disabling windows 10 auto repair

1. need help disabling windows 10 auto repair - Similar Threads - need help disabling

2. Need to disable auto-select on hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to disable auto-select on hover: I just got a new Lenovo system with Windows 11 Pro. Leaving the mouse over any selectable item seems extraordinarily dangerous. After a few seconds hovering, it decides I mean to select and goes ahead. In only a couple days of use, it has happened many times, and it even...
  3. Need to disable auto-select on hover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to disable auto-select on hover: I just got a new Lenovo system with Windows 11 Pro. Leaving the mouse over any selectable item seems extraordinarily dangerous. After a few seconds hovering, it decides I mean to select and goes ahead. In only a couple days of use, it has happened many times, and it even...
  4. Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto repair couldn’t repair your PC HELP: Good evening, My laptop was on and working fine; I stepped away from some time, and then when I turned it back on, it said it was Preparing Automatic Repair, then Diagnosing your PC, and finally Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC.I tried: troubleshoot- advanced options-...
  5. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair: Hello everyone. Today my Windows 10updated some drivers and after restarting it is stuck in Auto Repair. No matter what mode I try to boot on; safe mode etc, it just constantly goes back to Auto Repair. The biggest issue is when I try to restore the system through the auto...
  6. Need help with Windows repair

Need help with Windows repair: I had some missing dlls and corrupted system files according to the system scan I ran in command promt and the restore command I used kept getting stuck at 84% every time so I downloaded a Windows 10 iso from the official website to make a Windows repair. But the problem is I...
  7. Help auto repair blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help auto repair blank screen: Was doing win10 sys restore and had elect.outage few minutes.when i restarted pc hp logo comes on with revolving dots and says automatic widow repair and immediateky goes to blank screenand nothing i tried the hard rest x 2 and the3rd time it just goes backto auto repair and...
  8. Need help repairing Windows 10

Need help repairing Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded my computer (Samsung SF310 laptop with Intel Core I5 processor and 4 GB RAM, originally came with Windows 7 Home) to Windows 10 something went wrong, seems like something is corrupted. Tried to run sfc / scannow, after 19% the message was: "Windows...
  9. Need help disabling auto-brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help disabling auto-brightness: Hello ! First of all, this is the system I'm talking about: Lenovo Thinkpad T420s i7-2620m Nvidia NVS 4200m I'm not sure if it's some drivers derping or if it's Windows 10, but I get some annoying auto-brightness. If I go on some page that has a dark background, my...
  10. Auto Import photos in Windows 10 - Need help!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Import photos in Windows 10 - Need help!!: Hi All, I've been looking everywhere for a fix but unable to find. In Windows 7, i used to set autoplay to import photos upon detection of memory card and set import settings for photos accordingly ie. i set photos to tag on import, not rotate, erase from memory card...