Windows 10: Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

Discus and support Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys! I hope you are doing a wonderful day, i have a problem with my laptop, you see i a few years ago i disabled the "cntrl" key on my laptop via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeroIken, Feb 21, 2024.

1. NeroIken Win User

Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

Hi guys! I hope you are doing a wonderful day, i have a problem with my laptop, you see i a few years ago i disabled the "cntrl" key on my laptop via device manager i think im not entirely sure,anyway i thought restoring the laptop on factory settings would return it back to normal but its still disabled, anyone know how to enable it again, inreally appreciate an answer, im really having a hard time finding a solution on google thanks!

:)

NeroIken, Feb 21, 2024

2. Bitlocker Randomly Enabled

Hi,

On my personal Lenovo laptop, Bitlocker somehow randomly was enabled. I have not enabled it, and I followed the recovery steps without luck. It seems that it was enabled during an update. I logged into my Microsoft account, see that the laptop is listed, but there is no bitlocker key listed. I am at a loss on what the next steps might be for me to be able to log into my computer at this point.

Carl

CarlDAnderson, Feb 21, 2024
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

1. Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop - Similar Threads - Need Help Enabling

2. Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Enabling cntrl key on laptop: Hi guys! I hope you are doing a wonderful day, i have a problem with my laptop, you see i a few years ago i disabled the "cntrl" key on my laptop via device manager i think im not entirely sure,anyway i thought restoring the laptop on factory settings would return it back to...
  3. CNTRL Keys not working in win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNTRL Keys not working in win11: Im on a lenovo laptop, I have had this issue for a long time now. Dont know what causes it, but both of the keys are not working, sometimes the issue resolves itself for sometime, then it comes back. Tried many solutions i found here, none seemed to work. Does anyone know how...
  4. CNTRL Keys not working in win11

CNTRL Keys not working in win11: Im on a lenovo laptop, I have had this issue for a long time now. Dont know what causes it, but both of the keys are not working, sometimes the issue resolves itself for sometime, then it comes back. Tried many solutions i found here, none seemed to work. Does anyone know how...
  5. Need help with laptop

Need help with laptop: I don’t really know how well I can explain this, but I’ll try anyways. When I open my laptop the login page is fine, but when I actually login to my account everything has reset from my computer. I can’t click on anything, not even letting me open the start menu. Yesterday...
  6. Issue related to Cntrl and shift key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue related to Cntrl and shift key: whenever I press shift or ctrl button and when any music or video is being played in the background it pauses. Because of this i cant use any of the shortcuts related to shift and ctrl i have reinstalled windows and even reset my pc still the issue hasnt been fixed. Please...
  7. Issue related to Cntrl and shift key

Issue related to Cntrl and shift key: whenever I press shift or ctrl button and when any music or video is being played in the background it pauses. Because of this i cant use any of the shortcuts related to shift and ctrl i have reinstalled windows and even reset my pc still the issue hasnt been fixed. Please...
  8. Help! Need help enabling automatic updating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Need help enabling automatic updating: Hey yall! hope you can help. So i need to run automatic updates on windows 10 for a job I am applying to. There is a program to check my diagnostics for my computer and this a prerequisite. However, after going to my settings, it says there is a feature update for version...
  9. my keyboard keys shift cntrl fn alt not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my keyboard keys shift cntrl fn alt not working: hello ! I have looked for solutions on many different forums but all the suggestions are the same. I have no sticky keys, the keyboard drivers are up to date and I have configured only one language and region. I tried everything but I have no idea why it doesn't work. I...
  10. I need help, MDM is enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help, MDM is enabled: For no reason at all, Mobile Device Management was enabled, witch means my "organization" can update my pc without my consent. I am not part of any organization. I have Windows 10 Pro, bought it from ebay. Help, Thanks ***moved on english forum***...