Windows 10: Need help my windows 32 files got changed :///

Discus and support Need help my windows 32 files got changed :/// in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i ran this file, In order to disable unneeded services. But in the end my pc got kind of bugged. Some apps are working,but some services aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Relly, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Relly Win User

Need help my windows 32 files got changed :///

Hi i ran this file, In order to disable unneeded services.
    But in the end my pc got kind of bugged.
    Some apps are working,but some services aren't working and i can't open my task manager/services.msc

Can anyone help me pleasee.

rem Sections

rem Remove various startup entries and policies
    rem Restore essential startup entries

rem Windows Basics
    rem Windows Defender
    rem Windows Desktop
    rem Windows Drivers
    rem Windows Error Reporting
    rem Windows Explorer
    rem Windows Logging
    rem Windows Notifications
    rem Windows Optimizations
    rem Windows Policies
    rem Windows Privacy
    rem Windows Scheduled Tasks
    rem Windows Services
    rem Windows Shell
    rem Windows Updates
    rem Windows Waypoint

:)

Relly, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Montati Win User

Need help recovering my video files, from which got deleted after I reset my PC

Oh, well then I can't get it back, thanks for the reply though.

Montati, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Need help recovering my video files, from which got deleted after I reset my PC

If you didn't choose to "keep my files' when resetting, then you can't recover it.

If you did choose to keep your files, then they should be inside either the
    C:\Users
    folder, or the C:\Windows.Old folder.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 20, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

The links and all the text is not necessary. What you did most likely damaged the OS beyond repair. You can try a Repair install Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

essenbe, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Need help my windows 32 files got changed :/// - Similar Threads - Need help files

2. need help changing a .json file to working as a .json file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help changing a .json file to working as a .json file: Please help me i accidently changed my .json files to open with notepad and now i dont know how to change it back to open as a .json file you know like how it is before you have it open with another app....
  3. need help changing a .json file to working as a .json file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help changing a .json file to working as a .json file: Please help me i accidently changed my .json files to open with notepad and now i dont know how to change it back to open as a .json file you know like how it is before you have it open with another app....
  4. need help changing a .json file to working as a .json file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help changing windows 10 64 bit to a 32 bit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help changing windows 10 64 bit to a 32 bit: Im helping someone with fixing their storage issue on a laptop when i found out theyre running windows 64 bit on a laptop with 32gb ssd and 4gb of ram. Im stumped, i tried installing 32 bit on a usb but it wont let me change the laptop, i tried to reset the pc but it tells me...
  6. i need help with changeing a file

i need help with changeing a file: hello i have Ben doing a lot of research with google chrome and Microsoft edge but no results where helpful. what i have Ben trying to do is change a .jar game file into a file i need to have it work on a console called game boy advance trying to get modified. the game i got...
  7. I need help changing my windows version.

I need help changing my windows version.: A few weeks ago my computer gave me a BSOD because I accidentally tried to install new SD host adapter divers (or something), long story short I had to reinstall windows but instead of installing version 1909 I installed version 2004 (I lost my product key from my old version...
  8. Help, file 32 is corrupted

Help, file 32 is corrupted: I download a lot of mods, and was messing with downloading kali Linux a few days ago, now I have a error message after clicking around a bit: Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired The OS couldn’t be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors. File:...
  9. need to change ownership of a folder in system 32 in windows 10

need to change ownership of a folder in system 32 in windows 10: greetings, I have an issue that I need to resolve have followed several suggestions as to taking ownership of a folder in win 10 system32\C folder more specifically, in the drivers \etc. folder.. with no success... I only need to rename the hosts file and create a new one......
  10. Need help changing file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help changing file type: Hello, I'm having a problem where I'm unable to choose "Save as type: All files", in order to change the format of a document using a word processor. I do not have Microsoft Word, but I've tried this with both WordPad and LiberOffice Writer and it isn't working. I'm trying...