Windows 10: Need help on desktop auto power on issue on Win10 Pro

Discus and support Need help on desktop auto power on issue on Win10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone help me to solve the problem on desktop auto power on? Few days ago I just upgraded my desktop to Win 10 pro 64bit, it was fine until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by takuro1103, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Need help on desktop auto power on issue on Win10 Pro

Can anyone help me to solve the problem on desktop auto power on? Few days ago I just upgraded my desktop to Win 10 pro 64bit, it was fine until tonight, I tried to shut down the PC, it did actually powered off everything just for about a min., the PC will turn back on automatically, I have google it and some bro advise that fast startup and Hibernate have to be un-tick from control panel->power options, I followed it but my PC still power on automatically, this issue drive me crazy coz the PC just next to my bed and I cannot sleep due to the LED light from the PC.....can anyone help me to solve this issue so I can turn my PC off with no auto power on afterward?? Thanks so much for all your help!

:)

takuro1103, Jan 11, 2016
  2. bdd4bdd4 Win User

Desktop Icons Randomly Change Place

I bought at retail and am using Win10 Pro since about June 2017. Desktop icons randomly change position

after computer shutdown and restart. Microsoft suggests, right click desktop, click View,

uncheck "AUTO ARRANGE ICONS". "AUTO ARRANGE ICONS" was already unchecked,

and the problem continues. MICROSOFT NEEDS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM! Many have

complained for a long time. MANY HAVE COMPLAINED, NONE HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

bdd4bdd4, Jan 11, 2016
  3. KiranBD Win User
    Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

I have purchased a new HP branded desktop with legal OS as Win10 home but now i came to know that the certain devices and softwares i have to use needs Win10 Pro edition is it possible any how to update/migrate to win10 pro or what is the update price
    plz help

KiranBD, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

Need help on desktop auto power on issue on Win10 Pro

1. Need help on desktop auto power on issue on Win10 Pro - Similar Threads - Need help desktop

2. Need Help Remote Desktop Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Remote Desktop Windows 11 Pro: I am trying to set up remote desktop via Windows 11 Pro.I believe I have the settings on the remote PC correct.I have downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Acer Chromebook and added the PC and set the settings.Both machines are on the same Wifi network.The PC Name is...
  3. Need Help Remote Desktop Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Remote Desktop Windows 11 Pro: I am trying to set up remote desktop via Windows 11 Pro.I believe I have the settings on the remote PC correct.I have downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Acer Chromebook and added the PC and set the settings.Both machines are on the same Wifi network.The PC Name is...
  4. I need help with power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with power: When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!...
  5. Need help with a win10 problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a win10 problem: So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and...
  6. Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.: I recently got a dell precision 5540 with a quadro t2000 and a i9 9980hk for school. The problem is that the entire system is being throttled by the balanced power settings and I have no way to change it. It even keeps shutting off the WiFi adapter for long periods of time...
  7. Need help! Win10 Pro, No local Admin, No Netlogon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! Win10 Pro, No local Admin, No Netlogon: Hey everyone, So I have a situation with a Dell laptop running Windows 10 that is connected to our domain at work. Here is the breakdown, as per usual there are no local admin accounts on the system (local admin disabled by default) for some odd reason the Netlogon service...
  8. win10 bsod help needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 bsod help needed: Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw...
  9. Desktop "auto dimming" - not power option related

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop "auto dimming" - not power option related: This isn't the first time I've had this issue, and not sure how it was resolved last time. The desktop icons are "dimmed" and light up when I click on the start menu. This is particularly difficult for me as I'm visually impaired and brightness/contrast levels are crtitical....
  10. Need help RDC from laptop Win10 Home to desktop Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help RDC from laptop Win10 Home to desktop Win10 Pro: I'm new to this forum and I need help. I contacted MS support and was told that I could not RDC from my laptop that has Windows 10 home to my desktop that has Windows 10 Pro. I was told that both had to be Windows 10 Pro. I don't think that is true. Can someone help me?...