Windows 10: Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard

Discus and support Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new PC in a sense. My Acer I took to be fixed, had died. So he rebuilt me a PC using a refurbished Advent Windows 10 Tower. It's a Advent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Meriandressial, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard

I got a new PC in a sense. My Acer I took to be fixed, had died. So he rebuilt me a PC using a refurbished Advent Windows 10 Tower.
    It's a Advent Tower, Dell Monitor, and Acer Keyboard and Mouse.

The keyboard and mouse are going. It scrolls and does things I don't want.
    It made typing here impossible.

Since I've now got a nice big game friendly tower, with lots of ventilation, and I'm getting a graphics card to avoid it dying. Since I game a lot.
    I decided to get a gaming keyboard and mouse.
    Since my current ones are dying.

Can you recommend a gaming keyboard and mouse that goes with windows 10, my machine.
    Not too expensive, under £100. If possible. Doesn't have to be fancy, just a gaming set.

:)

Meriandressial, Sep 17, 2016

2. URGENT!! Need help!! Keyboard and mouse not working on windows 10 after restart

Hi Denilson,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. When did you encounter this kind of issue? Did you updated the system or make any changes on your device before this happened?

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 17, 2016
  3. URGENT!! Need help!! Keyboard and mouse not working on windows 10 after restart

I need help my mouse and keyboard are workinf on BIOS but not on the windows I decided to restart my pc getso I decided to get a new a fresh start and my keyboard is just not working at all physically because on the BIOS is working no I'm stuck I'm not
    able to do anything

The Windows 10 is asking me to create a new profile after a start on the PC but is not working I'm not be able to do it because the keyboard in the mouse are not working on the windows

back to the BIOS there is working so I tried to see if there was any fixes in there if there was any way to solve the issue from there but I'm not being able to do it im not being able to find anything to sort out this problem...It was working perfectly
    before it had some minimal issues but it was okay so now Im not being able to use the computer on the BIOS I noticed that I don't have the option integrated peripherals so I can't enable the USB ports from the BIOS.

My PC is a gaming computer Alienware X 51 and it does not support the mouse PS/2 so I only have USB ports

Please Is there anyway to fix this?

I tried the creation tool in a USB don't know exactly what to do or what to open but it just leaves me at the same point chosing time region language etc

and please I appreciate the help but don't tell me to go to device manager when I'm not even able to use the mouse and keyboard when I'm actually stuck in choosing the time rasion language for the computer

I tried unplugging the cables cutting off the power restored doing everything that I could imagine and is not working I need help

DenilsonFreitas, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard

1. Need Help Picking Mouse And Keyboard - Similar Threads - Need Help Picking

2. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  3. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with keyboard: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when i use it on my pc, ive tried to update drivers but nothing happened i updated windows and still nothing got fixed it is saying that the keyboard is an unknown device and that it might be broken but when i plug it into my laptop it...
  4. Intermittent mouse and keyboard Freezes, Need Help, Very Detailed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent mouse and keyboard Freezes, Need Help, Very Detailed.: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Mother Board; NZXT B55064-bit operating system, x64-based processor with Windows 11 home.Razer Kraken KeyboardRazer Naga MouseMy keyboard and Mouse intermittently freeze when I log in, Surf the web,...
  5. Intermittent mouse and keyboard Freezes, Need Help, Very Detailed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent mouse and keyboard Freezes, Need Help, Very Detailed.: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Mother Board; NZXT B55064-bit operating system, x64-based processor with Windows 11 home.Razer Kraken KeyboardRazer Naga MouseMy keyboard and Mouse intermittently freeze when I log in, Surf the web,...
  6. Intermittent mouse and keyboard Freezes, Need Help, Very Detailed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Need help with keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with keyboard: I have a Casio keyboard and a Windows 10 PC. I bought a USB A-B adapter so I could connect the two and record music. The computer registered the keyboard at first, but it stopped doing so. I need help- how could connect the two and record music? submitted by...
  8. Need help with wired keyboard/mouse shutting off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with wired keyboard/mouse shutting off: I had an issue in the past with my usb headset turning off during my workshift from home after about 8 hours a while back and I found where to go to tell Windows to not turn it off. (I hope that made sense.) I know It's not in the normal Settings. I now have an issue with...
  9. No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED: Hello, I'm looking for a solution since 3 days with non success so I hope that someone wll be able to help me. To make a long story short, I installed Windows 10 (coming from Windows 7) and I was facing trobles with my USB ports. I tried to fix this but now my USB...
  10. Need Help Picking Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Help Picking Graphics Card: I got a new PC, in a sense. The Acer I took to be fixed had died and he built me a PC using a Advent Windows 10 Tower. Long story short, it's a Advent Tower, Dell Monitor, Acer Keyboard and Mouse. To avoid my new PC dying , I need to get a graphics card so I can game. And...