Windows 10: Need Help Please After Windows Update

Discus and support Need Help Please After Windows Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the last Windows 10 update a few days ago, my main PC crashed almost immediately and then continued (unsuccessfully) TRYING to auto repair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dougal, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Dougal Win User

Need Help Please After Windows Update

After the last Windows 10 update a few days ago, my main PC crashed almost immediately and then continued (unsuccessfully) TRYING to auto repair, reboot, and just going in a never ending loop.
    Having backups, I decided to try a full reinstall of Windows10.
    All was fine until I plugged in any USB device in main motherboard (rear) USB ports, at which point, the fault reoccurred.
    I've tried 4 times now, but if plug anying into the rear USB ports, I'm forced to reinstall windows, as a repair never works.
    This is pretty much a disaster for me as I use this PC for work.
    Can anyone please help with this?

:)

Dougal, Apr 2, 2017

2. Calendar appointments automatically delete after two weeks on Window 7 HD7

over the weekend I syn an ipohne 3 with actisyn and it all my appointments dating back to 2007 were on my iphone device. therefore any and all suggestions that its a server or exchange limitation is BS. Microsoft please look into it for your self and
    stand behind the product you sell. Limitation on calendars for 2 weeks is ludicrous. HTC is right. Its an OS issue.

Need HELP NOW PLEASE, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Calendar appointments automatically delete after two weeks on Window 7 HD7

Just finished speaking to HTC support and confirmed that the HD7 Phone does not have settings to control the calendar settings. Hence you can not leave calendar entries on unit more than 2 weeks. W7 OS automatically deletes entries. Entries stay on
    your server/outlook but can not be viewed on device. If you manually add an appointment which is two weeks past on your device it appears on Outlook/server but not on device. They auto delete after two weeks. WHY WHY WHY This is useless. HTC advised that
    this is Windows OS. NEED AN UPDATE. Should have stayed with the Blackberry.

Need HELP NOW PLEASE, Apr 2, 2017
  4. Need Help Please After Windows Update

It sounds like you need either updated drivers for the USB controller, or there is a hardware fault in them. Either way, I would be surprised if it was causing Windows 10 to be corrupt beyond repair. Have you tested the hard drive and memory out?

DeaconFrost, Apr 2, 2017
  5. Dougal Win User
    Thanks for the quick reply. As I didnt know how to test RAM or HDD, I swapped them for others, but the fault was exactly the same. When it happens, there appears to be no way of interrupting the reboot loop, and windows reports auto repair is not possible:-(
    If I install a very early version of Win10, everything is fine.

Dougal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Need Help Please After Windows Update

1. Need Help Please After Windows Update - Similar Threads - Need Help Please

2. I need help with updates please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with updates please!: I am currently trying to download something to my laptop, but every time I try to do so, it tells me "It's time to update your device" and gives me the option to "Go to Microsoft Store" or "Update now". . If I try to go to the store, it tells me to select an application to...
  3. after windows update.. need help.

after windows update.. need help.: after forced windows update. i can't even acces window buttonlost /c data.anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-update-need-help/8030d635-cae4-4918-9ca5-5628e6ba9163
  4. This happened after the update, need help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened after the update, need help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdinou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2y11z/this_happened_after_the_update_need_help_please/
  5. Need help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help please!: So unfortunately for me i was watching a movie last night when it said my internet connection has stopped and error etc... which is now working and fixed but i experienced a issue when my internet cut out at that time, my pictures/videos and settings and mail were all...
  6. Need help please

Need help please: So yesterday i updated my win10 and every time before a update it start lagging and going all robot mode with me. It always ends after the update. But today ir happened 3 times and the one way to fix it temporarily is to shut it down, it doesn't even wanna go down itself i...
  7. WINDOWS UPDATING ERROR!!! NEED HELP PLEASE

WINDOWS UPDATING ERROR!!! NEED HELP PLEASE: [ATTACH] Need Help! It makes me update and shutdown everytime but it always undos the updates or says windows couldnt complete the update undoing changes! Ive been dealing with this issue for months! I really need help for 2020, youtube aint the move!!!...
  8. NEED HELP PLEASE *BOOTMGR IS MISSING* AFTER TODAYS WINDOWS UPDATES

NEED HELP PLEASE *BOOTMGR IS MISSING* AFTER TODAYS WINDOWS UPDATES: So my operating system used to be windows 7 which I updated for free via windows to windows 10 a few years back. Today I had a big update which took about 30 minutes and when it restarted I got a black screen saying BOOTMGR.... I pressed CTRL, ALT DELETE but it kept returning...
  9. Update Loop—Need Help Please

Update Loop—Need Help Please: My PC seems to be stuck in some kind of an update loop and I'm hoping someone can help. It (partially) installed the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 then indicated that it needed to be restarted to finish installing. When I restart, it hasn't installed the update....
  10. need help please

need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae