Windows 10: Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair

Discus and support Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my computer has been stuck on Automatic repair and I have tried almost every solution that I can find; and yes I tried to install a new version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by screwupgaming, May 27, 2017.

1. Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair

So my computer has been stuck on Automatic repair and I have tried almost every solution that I can find; and yes I tried to install a new version of windows 10 but it doesnt work.

I reinstalled windows yesterday. And today it went back to automatic repair
    Also this is the third time this happen to me this week.

I am very upset

:)

screwupgaming, May 27, 2017

2. My brand new computer is stuck in automatic repair fails loop

So...

It's a HP envy with Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit. Just bought it exactly 7 days ago.

I set it up, and start working on it normally. That night windows asks me to update, and downloads the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124263). Restarts, goes up to 30 percent, says restarting, switches to black screen
    and a says it's preparing automatic repair. then it goes to a blue screen that says automatic repair failed. and it gives me options to do a number of things. the only thing that works is doing a hard reset. Delete everything, install windows again. (which
    of course solves nothing because after a couple of hours windows DEMANDS i install the cumulative update and we are back to square one)

I have tried many things, writing commands in the command prompt, disabeling consent.exe, uninstalling anti-virus programmes, I even contacted support from windows via chat....Every time I end up deleting everything on my hard drive and reinstalling windows.

I have since also noticed that when I uninstall things a black window flashes for a couple of seconds on my screen, like a cmd window.

I performed a disk check, and a sfc scan, I changed the names of the windows update folders, basically I've tried everything and anything. All the solutions I could find on the forum, on the internet, and those provided by Microsoft chat, and nothing worked.

Can someone help me?

quemabocha, May 27, 2017
  3. My brand new computer is stuck in automatic repair fails loop

So... I downloaded windows again from that link you kindly provided, reinstalled it, and now everything seems to be working fine.

thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!

I was going insane.

quemabocha, May 27, 2017
  4. Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair

can having two antivirus programs cause hard?
    Microsoft Defence and Mcafee

screwupgaming, May 27, 2017
  5. TrustMe Win User
  6. Steve C Win User
    Try a complete power off and unplug or switch off the PC at the mains for a few minutes. Then try restarting your PC. This once cleared a problem on my PC.

If this fails you might have a boot configuration problem. You can create a Macrium Reflect recovery drive if you have access to another PC. See Use Macrium Reflect Rescue Media to Fix Windows Boot Issues

If this fails then recover from a backup if you have one else Windows may need to be reinstalled.

Steve C, May 27, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    How did you try to install a new version of windows?
    You reported three times of automatic repair. Does your computer appear to function normally if it does not display automatic repair?
    Are you able to open administrative command prompt or administrative powershell?
    Are you able to open and navigate through the windows advanced troubleshooting menu?

What is the make and model of your computer?
    Each computer manufacture has a F key to boot to a device.
    Consider booting to a USB flash drive.
    In case you have a custom computer you will need to change the bios boot order so that it boots to the USB.

Create a bootable windows 10 iso:

Download Windows 10

If files are backed up, applications are recorded, and bookmarks are backed up plan a clean install.
    If files are not backed up plan an in place upgrade.

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair

1. Need Help Please- My computer is stuck on Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Need Help Please

2. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  3. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help: Help help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-in-a-automatic-repair-loop-please-help/825423e3-d32f-4fca-8725-c0e05ed9c56f
  4. My pc stuck in a Automatic repair loop please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair?: My computer is stuck on preparing automatic repair. How do I get past that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/34a909f5-8c93-4c4c-b7bf-2e9776d0b86f
  6. Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick

Stuck in automatic repair loop. Need help quick: My computer crashed running an app called FiveM. So I restarted the PC and when I login the Screen started flashing so I waited 5 mins and then powered off the PC. When reboot the PC it got stuck in a automatic repair loop. Tried Startup repair Didn't Work Tried System...
  7. Computer stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck in automatic repair: My pc was working completely fine, until i turned it off, when i tried to tun it on again it got stuck on that screen, not even showing loading, i dont know what to do, but no solutions online have worked for me thus far submitted by /u/jorgegalindov [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help with automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with automatic repair...: So I’m on windows 8.1 and have the automatic repair issue. I wouldn’t be posting here, since the ways to resolve it are self explanatory but it requires my password and I don’t have it. I also don’t remember my email either that was used to create the account (if I did use...
  9. Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!!! Computer stuck in automatic repair mode: Computer now stuck in an endless loop after trying to update to 1809 twice. both times failed & rolled back changes. The third time I tried to restart my computer it's now in automatic repair mode and I've tried everything even cmd prompt...nothing is working!!...
  10. I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help

I’m stuck in Automatic Repair Mode - Need help: So everytime I try and restart my pc it goes into automatic repair mode and comes up it cannot repair my PC and the error message is (C:\windows\system32\LogFiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) I tried to fixboot is also but says my acess is denied... I tried to startup with a...