Windows 10: Need Help Quick. (Black Screen)

Discus and support Need Help Quick. (Black Screen) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, forgive me for any mistakes as I'm hastily writing this. I am in need of urgent help. Multiple of my accounts have been hacked. So I performed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bearalope, May 12, 2016.

1. Bearalope Win User

Need Help Quick. (Black Screen)

Hello, forgive me for any mistakes as I'm hastily writing this. I am in need of urgent help. Multiple of my accounts have been hacked. So I performed a reset on my desktop. Problem is after the files have been prepared I was directed unto a menu which gave me options as to troubleshoot, restart and etc. So for some reason I acciddentally pressed restart. In which after booting up I cannot longer see the login screen. No cursor or spinning blue Windows logo. After the bios it just turns to black. Deactivating my mouse and keyboard. Need help really fast.

:)

Bearalope, May 12, 2016
  2. flash_773 Win User

Nokia 5530 Xpress lcd replace went wrong - help! please

I disassemblyed my phone. After replacement the touchscreen won't lit. Why? Leds and sound is working but when I when I placed the nearly fault original LCD, nothing happened. Screen went black.

I need some quick help, please!

flash_773, May 12, 2016
  3. Black screen with cursor, need help

Was cleaning my room and unplugged my computer, when i started it it told me preparing automatic repair then went after a while to a black screen with cursor (movable). I removed my hdd's and changed boot options to the ssd, this bypassed the automatic recovery
    and went straight to the black screen. I made a recovery usb and booted from it only to get to the same black screen after some flickering of the window i was waiting for. Any ideas? Reinstalled windows 10 just a week ago and was hoping to fixing it without
    doing it again

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

robinmosling, May 12, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

You could try turning your PC on and off three times before it gets too far into booting process after which you should automatically be offered the recovery screen where you can reselect the troubleshooting option to reset the PC.

philc43, May 12, 2016
  5. Bearalope Win User
    Sorry, I'm not that good with computers. By booting process you mean, before reaching the bios screen?

Edit: So, what I did was press the power button, waited for 3 seconds then turned it off. Repeated that for 3 times. No such luck.

Bearalope, May 12, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    OK, the trick usually works, try waiting a bit longer between turning on and off so that it at least attempts to start loading windows.

philc43, May 12, 2016
  7. Bearalope Win User
    Waited until it went to the black screen. Did it 3 times. Didn't work...

Bearalope, May 12, 2016
  8. philc43 Win User

philc43, May 12, 2016
  9. Bearalope Win User
    Dammit, well then. Never thought I was gonna resort to that. But anyways thanks.

Bearalope, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Need Help Quick. (Black Screen) - Similar Threads - Need Help Quick

2. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  3. I need help quickly!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help quickly!!!: I downgraded my bios. I am on a windows 11 machine but the bios version i installed does not have windows 11 support. Now when i try to login to my computer i get the error “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Help...
  4. Need help with Black Screen and cursor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with Black Screen and cursor.: So pretty much ever since I restarted my computer one day, I can not get to the windows login screen. The monitor was working just fine so it can’t be that. When ever I restart cpu it goes to a black screen with a disappearing and reappearing mouse cursor. Ctrl alt dlt or and...
  5. Need quick help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need quick help: Could you check the length of PagefileUsage in Registry since I deleted mine Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management https://i.imgur.com/KvRbvnF.jpg submitted by /u/Project-Simplify [link] [comments]...
  6. Need help with my quick actions

Need help with my quick actions: [ATTACH] quick actions just disappeared I tried every thing resetting all taskbar settings I even created another windows user but still didn't solve it https://preview.redd.it/ngc9bzka54861.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=59785178459e16a03ce49df2652f796c925191af...
  7. I need help quick!!!

I need help quick!!!: I just opened my computer and half of my files got deleted including my antivirus, I can't open registry or task manager and I have tried every way, night light doesn't work, device manager doesn't work, PowerShell doesn't work, and a bunch more what do I do!?!?!It was...
  8. need some quick help

need some quick help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BorkTheBroedThief [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evv1t1/need_some_quick_help/
  9. Need Help About Black Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help About Black Screen of Death: Hi All respected Members I have HP Elitebook 8460P Laptop, Core i5 Second Generation processor 2520M I am Running Windows 10 on this machine, But Recently I faced the problem about 4 or 5 times, The problem is that I am working normally on my laptop, while during work,...
  10. Black screen with cursor problem. Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursor problem. Need Help: Ok. I need some help. I don't know really anything about computers. My daughters computer crashed. Its a Dell Inspiron 1545. I can F2 to the bios screen, but no where can I even find the operating system in the BIOS. The trouble started one morning when we tried to boot it...