Windows 10: Need help reading mini dump file

Discus and support Need help reading mini dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charlie, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Charlie Win User

Need help reading mini dump file

This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver that is causing the problem. *Sad

:)

Charlie, Mar 21, 2016
  2. Kryft_33 Win User

Need help reading dump file. PC has BSOD ... need help!

Thank you so much! I'll try this, will flag as resolved if I get no problems after a week.

Kryft_33, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Need help reading dump file. PC has BSOD ... need help!

Two things are blamed:

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys

Qcamain10x64+0x155a30

That Stands for Qualcomm Wireless Driver

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

nvlddmkm+0x28e328

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

nvlddmkm+0x28e328

That stands for Nvidia Driver.

For 1, completely remove the driver from the device manager, restart and Install the newest version available. Steps are here:

Updating a driver.

For 2, use DDU to completely remove Nvidia and install the newest copy of the driver available.

www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Let us know how that goes....

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 21, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Need help reading mini dump file - Similar Threads - Need help reading

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  4. I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump

I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  6. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  7. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  8. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I have some type of problem that is causing machine check exception blue screens. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting myself but at this point i need help whit these dump files.-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING BIOS Version 2820, factory settings.-Intel i5-9600K be quiet! PURE ROCK...
  9. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I have some type of problem that is causing machine check exception blue screens. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting myself but at this point i need help whit these dump files.-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING BIOS Version 2820, factory settings.-Intel i5-9600K be quiet! PURE ROCK...
  10. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I believe I have a driver problem that is causing black/blue screens but I'm not sure which driver is causing the problems. I've updated and reverted my display driver multiple times so I don't believe that is the issue. Below are reports from WhoCrashed. Is there a better...