Windows 10: Need help removing Ubuntu

Discus and support Need help removing Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop was setup to dual boot with Ubuntu, I finally got another computer to run Ubuntu so I'd like to remove it from my laptop and use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rboppy, May 19, 2018.

1. rboppy Win User

Need help removing Ubuntu

Hi,

My laptop was setup to dual boot with Ubuntu, I finally got another computer to run Ubuntu so I'd like to remove it from my laptop and use the space it's taking up.

Anyone know how?

:)

rboppy, May 19, 2018

2. HELP! I need a way to remove DNS Unlocker!

Follow the steps here.
    How to remove "Ads by DNS Unlocker" Adware (Virus Help Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move

on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, May 20, 2018
  3. jeanacox Win User
    Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

*Original Title: Zeus b2957e virus

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

which of course is this Zeus b2957e since it is still there. I am a novice compared to most/all of you so I am up for any help/suggestions.

The malware listed on Microsoft Safety Scanner it could not remove= Exploit:Java/Obfuscator.W

[Moved from Windows]

jeanacox, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Need help removing Ubuntu

1. Need help removing Ubuntu - Similar Threads - Need help removing

2. need help removing a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help removing a virus: i got a virus and it seems to of disbaled or possible removed all settings from windows security. as ithe page is completely blank when i try to click it, and i can not update windows anymore either as it just says something whent wrong.and there are no options listed. and if...
  3. Need help removing license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing license: Hold on! Before you reply with the typical "Oh, you need to go and type slmgr /dlv into CMD and you're done" let me explain what I specifically am asking for. So I need the command to remove my Win 10 license from my bricked OS. It isn't the only OS on the PC either, I have...
  4. Help for removing ubuntu

Help for removing ubuntu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RkADER04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k58zbh/help_for_removing_ubuntu/
  5. Help needed recovering Windows from dual boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help needed recovering Windows from dual boot with Ubuntu: Hi everyone, I dual booted Ubuntu on my laptop with Windows a little while back, and a big Windows update broke the bootloader so I cannot start up Windows now. Unfortunately I did not create a recovery drive prior to this, but I was considering going to...
  6. Removed Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removed Ubuntu: I recently removed ubuntu 20.04 lts from my ASUS by just cleaning it out by using disk management and merged the leftover space with my E:\ drive but my bootloader still shows ubuntu and when I clicked on it showed me "grub>" why?...
  7. (HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely

(HELP) I need to remove ubuntu completely: So I am selling my laptop, and it has windows 10 and ubuntu dual booted. Many online tutorials say that I need to have a windows installation disk to recover the Windows bootloader, else it will show an error. Problem is I don't have one since my laptop got pre-installed with...
  8. Remove prior ubuntu install

Remove prior ubuntu install: Question for the gurus out there. I recently "upgraded" to the latest MS version of ubuntu 18.04 from the app store. I tried to do an upgrade from 14.04, and it failed miserably. Now, however, I have two versions and apparently, the 14.04 version is the "default, though I...
  9. Help with removing Ubuntu 18.4.3 and re-install Windows 10

Help with removing Ubuntu 18.4.3 and re-install Windows 10: Like the title says i need to remove ubuntu and i already used a windows 10 media creation tool to create a usb installation tool. However during the process i get a error saying a drive partition is missing. But for some reason the setup is not detecting my main hard drive....
  10. Remove dual boot - Ubuntu

Remove dual boot - Ubuntu: Hi, I am running Widows 10 on a UEFI/EFI/GPT system. I'd like to try and install a Linux OS on another partition. Installing is not a problem my question relates to if I decide to remove Ubuntu, how will I repair my Window's bootloader? I've been doing a lot of reading on...