Windows 10: Need help reverting work computer!!!

Discus and support Need help reverting work computer!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I was on my company's work computer, and a customer asked me to send an email to her in a specific format (I work the front desk at a hotel). When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Frias, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Need help reverting work computer!!!

So I was on my company's work computer, and a customer asked me to send an email to her in a specific format (I work the front desk at a hotel). When I clicked the share option, I thought I was just opening my email account when it asked me to enter my credentials since I use Outlook. Instead, it completely reformatted my profile to my personal computer settings! This is the company's computer, and I need help it setting it back to what it was, and hopefully avoid factory resetting it since there's important stuff on the computer. I tried doing a restore, and it didn't revert it back to being without my personal settings that are are from my laptop. Any and all help is appreciated!! Let me know if you need any more details, but this is the tl;dr version of the situation.

:)

Matthew Frias, Aug 12, 2018
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Need help reverting work computer!!! [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Need help reverting work computer!!! [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Aug 12, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Need help reverting work computer!!!

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Need help reverting work computer!!!

1. Need help reverting work computer!!! - Similar Threads - Need help reverting

2. Needing to revert computer back to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needing to revert computer back to windows 10: So I'm already not happy with this, I've been dealing with my computer constantly asking me to update and EVERY time I told it no.Well low and behold a couple weeks ago I turn it on and it starts installing windows 11 when I never told it to.Now my computer runs super slow...
  3. Needing to revert computer back to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Needing to revert computer back to windows 10: So I'm already not happy with this, I've been dealing with my computer constantly asking me to update and EVERY time I told it no.Well low and behold a couple weeks ago I turn it on and it starts installing windows 11 when I never told it to.Now my computer runs super slow...
  4. Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -: So, recently I made a dumb decision. I usually download music through mp3 conversions because I like to listen to it during study or gaming sessions. I use the mp3 converter "convert io" (https://www.converto.io/en10/). Recently one of the songs I downloaded from there,...
  5. Need help with reverting something.

Need help with reverting something.: So, I use medal to record game clips, but I don't like them hogging a lot of space on one of my drives. So I made a batch file to delete the clips in it everyday at 12:00 AM (with task scheduler). And to make sure it worked, I tested it on desktop first so nothing too bad...
  6. Need help with my Computer

Need help with my Computer: I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When...
  7. Revert dual boot/GRUB - help needed

Revert dual boot/GRUB - help needed: Hi. At the outset, I am new to dual boot so it is likely I have made some mistakes here. Please bear with me. I have an Ideapad with preinstalled Windows 10 and UEFI. I installed Ubuntu in a separate partition and installed the boot loader to the EFI partition. All worked...
  8. Help needed - files keep reverting to read only

Help needed - files keep reverting to read only: So brief history - I had some driver issues and then corrupt files so I had to do clean install of my pc. My C drive was wiped and had the windows reinstalled, and D drive not affected (done by pc reset) Then I reinstalled most of my apps and games as well as updating...
  9. Need help reverting from 2004

Need help reverting from 2004: So I got the 2004 update back on 6.15 and have been using it without many hiccups. However, two nights ago, I tried to run AutoCAD and it kept crashing. Through hours of removing, reinstalling, registry editing, C++ runtime updates, and a slew of other random crap, I've all...
  10. Need help how to revert my files to normal

Need help how to revert my files to normal: all my files now has a blue arrow pointing each other at the upper right. i read its an archive sort of thing. can anyone help me revert? note: im using win 10 on a surface pro 4 and i dont wanna do system restore submitted by /u/anthony00001 [link] [comments]...