Windows 10: Need help, school work may be lost.

Discus and support Need help, school work may be lost. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is more of a google document issue, but it may be due my pc's system too. Basically, whenever I open google documents, it should show the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by popopppoooppppp, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Need help, school work may be lost.

This is more of a google document issue, but it may be due my pc's system too. Basically, whenever I open google documents, it should show the list of previously created docs. But when I go the google doc site, it just brings me to a blank page with the google doc heading on top. I'm logged in yet this still happens. By right, there should be all my previously created docs and a new 'create new doc' button. The page is already loaded too. I have attched a screenshot which shows the error i'm facing, I hope someone is able to give me advice on how to fix it. As I have important school work saved on the doc. Thanks in advance.

:)

popopppoooppppp, Sep 6, 2017
  2. KenPila Win User

so im just digging in my pc and found the netplwiz then i made my admin to be a only a user and i lost my administrator access

microsoft help mee! i lost my administrator acess and i cant do anything with my pc i cant download things or do whatever i really need your help pls reply soon because i really need to download an app for my school and i really need it for my school so
    pls help me how to fix this im using windows 10 and lost all my admin acess

KenPila, Sep 6, 2017
  3. update issues

i have lost wifi since the windows 10 update. it is not my brand new laptop computer nor my internet provider but is a direct result of update and there is 90min wait times on phone lines.

please help, I am in grad school and need this to work

marjorie d.grevious, Sep 6, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Need help, school work may be lost.

Did you look in Drive to see what is saved on Google's cloud?

bro67, Sep 6, 2017
  5. sml156 Win User
    I would download and install Google drive on your computer and see if you can find your files.

Download Backup and Sync - Free Cloud Storage

sml156, Sep 6, 2017
  6. sml156 Win User
    I just looked at your pick more closely, Click in the address bar and remove the " /u/0 " and see if that helps.

sml156, Sep 6, 2017
  7. I tried it though, it didn't work however I have the docs saved as Im able to access it through mobile but Just need to be able to access google doc through web browser

popopppoooppppp, Sep 8, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

You can by going to google.com and on the right you will see a box of squares that in there is Drive, which contains all of your files that you have saved on Google's cloud. You can also use Chrome Web Browser and use the Drive App or download the Drive app to keep your computer and portable devices in sync with Google's cloud servers.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help, school work may be lost. - Similar Threads - Need help school

2. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  3. Lost partition - Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost partition - Need help: Hello good people,I did a fresh Windows 11 installation and now I have a problem where my SSD is devided into 4 partitions but only 2 are in use.I was looking on Google for solution, but everything I found was connected to EaseUS program and they want me to pay for a plan...
  4. School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick

School laptop not connecting to internet need help quick: My school laptop wont connect to the internet all of a sudden, when i connect to the internet it says: No internet, secured. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-laptop-not-connecting-to-internet-need-help/b28fc02c-e2f8-4399-ab19-c9210cc8b27e
  5. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  6. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  7. NEED HELP Lost all Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEED HELP Lost all Documents: I have a lenovo ideapad S405 with Microsoft Windows. My last update was July 21st 2021, Everything was fine. Last known time computer was logged into August 2nd 2021, All was well. I had Windows 10. I logged on August 16th 2021, I notice desktop looks like Windows 8 and fewer...
  8. Need help removing school account!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing school account!: I downloaded Microsoft teams and it has been making my computer slower in the background, and also today I noticed that I can no longer use windows defender. It says it admin has limited access. So basically I need to find out if this is malware or if its my stupid school...
  9. need help with USB urgently for school

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with USB urgently for school: I'm having an issue where both of my USB ports work like they used to but when I plug in 2 its completely powers off both of the devices I'm using a powered USB hub by Toshiba and a webcam I don't know what's wrong cause I was using it like that yesterday and it worked I cant...
  10. urgent help needed- lost partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    urgent help needed- lost partition: Hi there I really need some help THe scenario: I was using windows 7 and had HDD partitioned C for windows D for data and files I went to install windows 10 and couldnt initially, so when it asked to install on drive i formatted and that didnt help, I then deleted the...