Windows 10: Need help solving the code 34 error

Discus and support Need help solving the code 34 error in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Krisus, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Krisus Win User

Need help solving the code 34 error

I'm having code 34 every time i restart my system, in device manager - display adapter, it shows both my cards name (GTX 970) with the yellow triangle - error 43. The strangest thing is all i needed to do was disabling both my cards in device manager and then enable again and it worked again, no error until the next restart ....I have a work-around but it would be great to solve this.
    Stuffs I have done:

• Uninstalled the cards in Device Manager (with and also without DDU) inside+outside of Safemode and installed the driver again
    • Updated mainboard bios version
    • Drivers tried: 368.69, 368.81
    My setup: SLI GTX 970. 3 monitors (not in surround) - main connected via DP, others 2 DVI. Current driver version: 368.81. Win 10 Pro 64bit. I was also running this setup fine on win 8.1, this only happens in win 10 (clean install)

Thanks in advance

:)

Krisus, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Drsy Win User

Need help in solving this error 0xc000000e

Well, for whole of 24 Jan the PC was without external GPU, it worked well, but on 25 Jan the same error popped again.

I removed one RAM and restarted, the PC started well, but after a while it again got hanged, only to be welcomed by the error message on restart.

I then inserted the removed RAM and disconnected the secondary HDD. Connected the sapphire GPU which was removed since 2 days. My PC started. And i am able to work normally.

This is really frustrating as I am not able to figure out what is the exact issue, that causes this error at uncertain moments. I will wait and see to check if the error reappears, in which case I may have to suspect something other than the HDD.

Drsy, Aug 3, 2016
  3. Drsy Win User
    Need help in solving this error 0xc000000e

Hello, as i mentioned above that, windows 10 was installed on a brand new replaced SSD. It was properly installed, i even updated it to the latest version post installation. Other third party softwares were also installed after that. Then suddenly after
    1.5 hrs while i was browsing and music was being played on the background, the PC screen kind of froze. All i was able to do was move my mouse cursor. Right click, crtl+alt+del, minimize or maximise of windows, start menu were not working. I was able to switch
    between the open music player and one other software using keyboard shortcut. But nothing was accessible/clickable once they were at foreground. Only the music kept playing flawlessly. I was then forced to restart. But once it booted back i got the error on
    a blue screen.

Can my sapphire graphics card be the cause? Or my ram may be causing it. As almost everything else has been replaced. Or is it the secondary HDD on which data is stored. Please help in pointing out the cause of it. I would be indeed grateful for the help.

Drsy, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Need help solving the code 34 error

1. Need help solving the code 34 error - Similar Threads - Need help solving

2. Need Help Solving BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Solving BSOD: I have an Alienware R4 M17 running Windows 11. I keep getting BSOD on boot, but then Windows loads normally. However, a couple of times the computer has crashed in the middle of normal usage.I have run support assist, updated all drivers, and run Bitdefender numerous times,...
  3. Need Help Solving BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Solving BSOD: I have an Alienware R4 M17 running Windows 11. I keep getting BSOD on boot, but then Windows loads normally. However, a couple of times the computer has crashed in the middle of normal usage.I have run support assist, updated all drivers, and run Bitdefender numerous times,...
  4. Can someone help ma solve this error code ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help ma solve this error code ?: Script : C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbsLine : 31Char : 1Error : The system cannot find the file specified Code : 80070002Source : null...
  5. Can someone help ma solve this error code ?

Can someone help ma solve this error code ?: Script : C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbsLine : 31Char : 1Error : The system cannot find the file specified Code : 80070002Source : null...
  6. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d: Hello, I need help fixing this.. As you can see, I only ever update windows through the windows update feature though I do update my drivers using the "IntelDriver Support Assistant" app. Can someone get back to me on what I can do? It's been doing this for the last couple of...
  7. Solving Update Error Code 0x800f081f Does Not Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving Update Error Code 0x800f081f Does Not Help!: I Am Installing This Update Here: 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5008353, But I Am Having Problems With This Update. The Error Code Is 0x800f081f And This Is A Huge Problem. I Have Tried To Search All Over The Internet Now But It Does Not...
  8. Need help solving BSoD.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help solving BSoD.: Having BSoD happening and hoping I can get some help.Link to the last three dmp files I have.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap59uKTreADdfTAK99RubeemEdM?e=DRJSfQI have tried to do a clean install of windows, update all my drivers, ran Memtest, and but I will still every couple days get...
  9. error 34

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 34: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  10. Need help with an error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with an error code: Was trying to update my pc the other day, and was hit with an error code 0x80073ed. Was looking on the internet and couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated! Thanks! submitted by /u/StepBroWeezy [link] [comments]...