Windows 10: Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...

Discus and support Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My daughter set up account when Microsoft asked for Hotmail account. I don't know if she used his information can't access need to speak to live person... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tina Anderson2, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...

My daughter set up account when Microsoft asked for Hotmail account. I don't know if she used his information can't access need to speak to live person to figure this out. I have spent a lot on mods etc to loose this account. Please help me.

:)

Tina Anderson2, Jun 12, 2024
  2. aefros Win User

unable to give my son access to youtube

I cant seem to give my son access to youtube through Microsoft family safety account.

I logged in to my account youtube is listed on permitted site . It is not on the blocked site list. When I go to the rescently blocked site list it does not show up there.

Any time I try to login on his account and try to go to youtube I get origin.sdx.microsoft.com/family/restricted-error. I dont understand what is happening. Can someone help?

aefros, Jun 12, 2024
  3. My son can access blocked websites via https

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you facing this issue with a specific website?

2. Which websites are you trying to block?

I understand that your child is able to access blocked websites from the child account. I suggest you to just type the domain name proceeding with the .com without HTTPS (Example: Youtube.com) and check if that helps. Refer the following article for
    steps to
    block inappropriate website

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the child to the family account. Refer the following article for steps to

remove members from your family group
    . The following link will provide steps to

add members to your family group

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...

My son can access blocked websites via https

I created a child account for my son last evening.

He received an invitation which he accepted.

1 minute later, he received another email saying he has been removed from the family.

However, on my account, he is still there as "child".

My son is on Windows 10.

He receives notifications when I change the setting for his account, like time limits and reports of sites he accesses.

However, he can still access the blocked site I put up as a test.

It appears he can access the https site of the blocked site, if that makes sense.

Example Daycare Toronto - Cozytime Child Care. Best Licensed Montessori Center
    Daycare Toronto - Cozytime Child Care. Best Licensed Montessori Center

When I type in the https web address to block, the "s" disappears, resulting in my son being able to access the https version of that site.

Can someone help pls? Thanks.

AngelaRoss2, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...

1. Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not... - Similar Threads - Need help son

2. Need help Microsoft has not been helpful

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help Microsoft has not been helpful: Very unique situation. Purchased new keys, brand new PC due to this issue. I can install windows 11 as long as I'm not connected to the internet. As soon as I connect to the internet, I get purple rain and the nvme is bricking/will not boot. Any smarties ran into this weird...
  3. Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...

Need help son blocked account and can't access been trying for days need live help not...: My daughter set up account when Microsoft asked for Hotmail account. I don't know if she used his information can't access need to speak to live person to figure this out. I have spent a lot on mods etc to loose this account. Please help me....
  4. Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account: I have a hotmail account that has been blocked - have tried everything to recover it - even started new outllok email account - I need to recover my emails on the hotmail account - do I have to hire a lawyer to recover my emails - I am beginniny to think so...
  5. Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account

Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account: I have a hotmail account that has been blocked - have tried everything to recover it - even started new outllok email account - I need to recover my emails on the hotmail account - do I have to hire a lawyer to recover my emails - I am beginniny to think so...
  6. Need help with accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with accounts: I want to move everything from my old @hotmail account to my new gmail account that I accidentally made into a MS account. I tried changing my @Hotmail account's alias to my new gmail but it says its already taken and to try another since i accidentally made it into an MS...
  7. Need help with accounts

Need help with accounts: I want to move everything from my old @hotmail account to my new gmail account that I accidentally made into a MS account. I tried changing my @Hotmail account's alias to my new gmail but it says its already taken and to try another since i accidentally made it into an MS...
  8. Need Help to access my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help to access my Microsoft Account: I wanted to retake my licence, but I can't access my Microsoft account right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-access-my-microsoft-account/d0a02ed4-7c72-4438-bcd5-d34004c5b52c
  9. need help accessing administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help accessing administrator account: Hello A sever weather storm knocked out electricity which of course offset my electronics. When trying to establish a connection I entered the wrong email on my administrator account. The password I have for that does not work as it is not an msn accont. How do I...
  10. Need help been stuck for days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help been stuck for days: How to fix no execute=option/novga https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-been-stuck-for-days/a80543ff-0bd8-4326-8615-0b356e0cc1fc