Windows 10: Need help stopping microphone playback.

Discus and support Need help stopping microphone playback. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude E6410 running Windows 10 and need a little help. The problem is when I use the external audio input (microphone jack) the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lubecktech, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Need help stopping microphone playback.

I have a Dell Latitude E6410 running Windows 10 and need a little help.
    The problem is when I use the external audio input (microphone jack) the audio constantly plays out the audio output (headphone jack). I have unchecked the "Listen To" box for this input and looked everywhere I can think of to stop this to no avail. In previous versions of Windows there was a registry entry I think called "Disable Microphone Playback" that could be changed to stop this but I can't find it in Windows 10. Could anyone please help?

:)

Lubecktech, Jun 13, 2017
  2. DevanBell Win User

Microphone not working or picking up

Hello my microphone on my computer suddenly stopped working and all the drivers are up to date. I try to set up the microphone but it says the wizard dosnt work. The microphone works on my laptop but dosnt work on my desktop where im trying to use it. When
    i go into playback the mic dosnt register either.

Please help

Thanks,DB

DevanBell, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Animgpt Win User
    Headset microphone not showing up in recording devices.

I tried both the methods mentioned, but my external microphone is still undetectable by Windows.

After connecting an external headset with microphone, headset works, but microphone doesn't. Neither the external speaker, nor the external microphone show up in the playback/recording devices list. After plugging in the integrated headset and microphone
    through 4 pin 3.5 mm jack, sound comes to headphone, but system still uses the internal microphone.

My external microphone was working fine some days back, but I am not sure what happened that it suddenly stopped working and now is even undetectable.

Animgpt, Jun 13, 2017
Thema:

Need help stopping microphone playback.

1. Need help stopping microphone playback. - Similar Threads - Need help stopping

2. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  3. Need help microphone problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help microphone problem: I'm using windows 10 and with a external headset.Whenever i tried to use make skype call, the other party cannot hear me , but i can hear him. But i can leave a voice messageinside skype with him using the same headset.This happen to my whatsapp too, i can leave voice...
  4. Microphone playback delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone playback delay: Hi, I just bought a new USB microphone for my windows 10 PC. It works fine, however, I'd like to listen to myself while I record. I've followed all the steps to listen to the microphone, but there's a pretty noticeable delay in the audio. How do I fix the delay? There's also...
  5. Need help with microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with microphone: I have a steelseries Arctis 3 headset it works fine on Xbox and mobile and sounds fine but on my pc it is very quiet and people struggle to hear me. Microphone volume is max and microphone boost is on zero. Anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/ginger8U [link] [comments]...
  6. microphone playback broken

microphone playback broken: I recently purchased a blue yeti nano, and out of the box it worked fine. The issue I am now having is the playback where I can hear a preview of audio the mic is picking up no longer occurs. The most common solution is to turn off the "listen" setting from the recording tab...
  7. Microphone Playback

Microphone Playback: Hello, I am having an issue with my microphone. Whenever it is being used by any application, I can hear my microphone. When it is not being used, for example on the plain desktop, I cannot hear it. Going through sound properties and checking "listen to this device" only...
  8. Microphone playback

Microphone playback: After the most recent windows update my microphone playback is stuck to always on. How would I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-playback/e02e0458-aeaf-447d-bf8c-f4f5b2510085
  9. I need microphone help

in Cortana
    I need microphone help: I need help to set up my microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-microphone-help/2c1d0000-a7ad-4e92-aee4-8108cba05ce1"
  10. Need help with microphone

Need help with microphone: Hello, I recently got a new desktop computer. Before I used a laptop. The computer is really great and works well but I have an issue with the microphone. As there is two entries, one for the headset and one for the mic, and I have a headset with a mic on it I can't...