Windows 10: need help to change a email!

Discus and support need help to change a email! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hey i need help, i have my account but its not the right email that is sing in to it. i was wondering how can i change it. thanks 98338 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dannyladd, Nov 17, 2017.

1. dannyladd Win User

need help to change a email!

hey i need help, i have my account but its not the right email that is sing in to it. i was wondering how can i change it. thanks

:)

dannyladd, Nov 17, 2017

2. Need to change my microsoft live email, please help

I changed my microsoft live account email and my phone refuses to accept the new email, how can I change the email back because the website won't let me do so? The account simply won't work on my phone without the proper login details

CaoimhinCoffey, Nov 17, 2017
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    Need to change my microsoft live email, please help

Hi CaoimhinCoffey,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

If you have changed the primary Microsoft Account email on your phone, then you would need to perform a hard reset on your phone for the changes to take effect. Here is an article on how to reset and backup your phone:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480

For further assistance with changing your email back, please post your question on the Windows Live forum here:

Windows Essentials - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Nov 17, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 17, 2017
Thema:

1. need help to change a email! - Similar Threads - need help change

2. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  3. Admin email address need to change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin email address need to change: Today In my office I got a new laptop and I sign in wrongly with my personal Gmail account. Acutally I need to use the office email address. From the account setting it showing that gmail as the admin, but my cmonpay they created the Microsoft 365 office for me and I want to...
  4. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  5. I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account: I need help changing my email on my Microsoft account. was considering closing Microsoft completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-changing-my-email-on-my-microsoft/40e488c8-a946-46db-8e41-aab8aaa2ce4d
  6. Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails: Hi, hope everyone's safe and well : I've been following the instructions on how to block onmicrosoft.com emails, but I don't have Outlook. Please, if someone would help me figure out how to block onmicrosoft.com emails from the mail service that comes with Windows 10. Thank...
  7. Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help blocking onmicrosoft.com emails: Hi, hope everyone's safe and well : I've been following the instructions on how to block onmicrosoft.com emails, but I don't have Outlook. Please, if someone would help me figure out how to block onmicrosoft.com emails from the mail service that comes with Windows 10. Thank...
  8. will i need to change email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    will i need to change email: Do i need to change my old email here, after going with another provider or can it stay the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-need-to-change-email/77bd4ec9-d822-45a2-b3fc-c52d749ed1d9
  9. I need help on my email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help on my email: I need some help I look at one email and it says that it is not responding I need to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-my-email/51dc30d3-b008-4499-9513-e0ffe645ee17
  10. email setting help needed

in Browsers and Email
    email setting help needed: I have just got a new laptop with windows 10 installed I am not getting emails in the mail centre or the action centre despite that option turned on how do I get my emails to appear in action centre ????? 32554