Windows 10: Need help to re-add my Playback Device named "Headphones"

Discus and support Need help to re-add my Playback Device named "Headphones" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Someone please tell me how to add back my Playback device Bluetooth named "headphones" I just purchased a new Song Headphone MDR-ZX770BT and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by acmanten, Nov 26, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

Need help to re-add my Playback Device named "Headphones"

Someone please tell me how to add back my Playback device Bluetooth named "headphones"

I just purchased a new Song Headphone MDR-ZX770BT and it is working fine via Bluetooth as I am now using them as , control panel, sound, playback, device, "headset"

Today I made a mistake and deleted the other name "headphones" in the settings.

Thanks for your help and see attached graphic of what I see now.
    Thanks so much..... Cliff M. acmnanten
    Attachment 50792

:)

acmanten, Nov 26, 2015
  2. Jakob_912 Win User

Audio issue windows 10

When I plug my headphones into my laptop, the sound plays through the speakers and headphones. My headphones are not visible in the playback devices and I have updated all drivers. All that is visible in the playback devices are the "Speakers" and "Digital
    Output". I have selected to see both disabled and disconnected devices. I have also updated realtek drivers and restarted my computer. The headphones work fine on other devices.

Jakob_912, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Nov 26, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Did you delete the device or disable it from the UI you're showing there?

Edwin, Nov 26, 2015
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    Have you tried Settings/Devices/Bluetooth and see if headphones can be discovered?

f14tomcat, Nov 27, 2015
  6. acmanten Win User
    in control panel, Settings, devices, bluetooth.. my headphones is currently being shown as "Paired" mdr-zx770bt
    see graphic..
    but it is disconnected.. and no audio in headsets now..
    Attachment 50905

Need help to re-add my Playback Device named "Headphones" [​IMG]

acmanten, Nov 27, 2015
  7. acmanten Win User
    Thanks, and it is discovered... but currently disconnected.. and trying to get it connected again. tks.

acmanten, Nov 27, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

@ acmanten:

Right click an item to show disabled/disconnected devices and other options.

Edwin, Nov 27, 2015
  9. acmanten Win User
    Edwin: thanks so much, and with that info I found them again, and have bluetooth sould on haedphones working again now ..
    bless you and thanks... Cliff M. (like below now)

acmanten, Nov 27, 2015
  10. Edwin New Member
    @ acmanten:
    Good to hear! You're welcome! *Smile

Edwin, Nov 27, 2015
  11. acmanten Win User
    Is there anyway to have the DEFAULT Device to turn-back-on again without having to re-connect it everytime the headphone is used ?????

Thanks.. Cliff M.

acmanten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help to re-add my Playback Device named "Headphones" - Similar Threads - Need help add

2. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.: My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices. They work when connected to other devices or when connected with wire. I tried every thing like reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, setting the Bluetooth services to automatic, not even visible in...
  3. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.: My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices. They work when connected to other devices or when connected with wire. I tried every thing like reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, setting the Bluetooth services to automatic, not even visible in...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones are connected but not showing in the playback devices.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.

My headphones aren't showing up in the playback devices.: Even though my headphones are not visible in the play back devices, I can still hear sound through Real Tek audio drivers but the problem is it isn't picking out my headset mic and is using my laptop mic Which is an acer nitro 5. I already have tried to go in sounds and...
  6. Headphone jack not showing on playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone jack not showing on playback devices: So I want to put my output audio as my earphones and so when I go to playback devices it doesnt show my plugged in esrphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-jack-not-showing-on-playback-devices/cf78eb7d-fe4f-4ed7-9f2f-8dfda39d3af6
  7. Headphones not showing up on my playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphones not showing up on my playback devices: None of my headphones are showing up in my playback devices. They used to work before when I got this laptop, but after a windows update, for some reason, my headphones wouldn't work unless I restarted the laptop. In addition, my playback devices only had one device:...
  8. How to add a playback device

How to add a playback device: I am trying to use headphones, but my computer (Asus, Windows 10 pro) won't recognize them. I now need to add headphones as a playback device but there doesn't seem to be an option for that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated....
  9. headphones arent under playback devices

headphones arent under playback devices: after my laptop has been repaired my headphones that work on my other laptop, are no longer discovered when i plug them in to this laptop, ive run a trouble shoot to no avail ive made sure they are in plugged into the right spot. the 3.5 headphone jack just doesn't seem to...
  10. Headphones not showing in Playback Devices

Headphones not showing in Playback Devices: So I've just finished installing the creators update and only Speakers are showing in Playback Devices. I've tried updating my sound drivers as well as selecting 'Show Disabled/Disconnected Devices'. I've also run the troubleshooter. Headphones do not appear as an option in...