Windows 10: Need help to transfer Windows 10 Mail app from one PC to another

Discus and support Need help to transfer Windows 10 Mail app from one PC to another in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way I can transfer the account info from Win 10's built in mail app from one PC to another? I have more than one email account and would... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sn2015, May 8, 2016.

1. sn2015 Win User

Need help to transfer Windows 10 Mail app from one PC to another

Is there any way I can transfer the account info from Win 10's built in mail app from one PC to another? I have more than one email account and would be nice if I don't need to re-enter them. Also, would be good if I can back up these settings too.

:)

sn2015, May 8, 2016

2. transfer window key/license from one pc to another

i have own a laptop with windows 10 pro upgraded from win 7, is it possible to transfer the license of this PC to another which have different hardware configuration.

rahulverma1, May 8, 2016
  3. Can I transfer Windows 10 from one PC to another?

You have permanent Entitlement to Windows 10 Pro on the old PC but it is not transferrable to the new PC as explained in

How to Use Your Free Windows 10 License After Changing Your PC’s Hardware
    . You can change most all hardware but not PC. Sorry.

MSDN Dreamspark offers 3 types of keys: retail, lab and MAK. You'd need to check the website link for your school or ask your school which one it
    offers. If the Windows 8.1 Pro is retail then it can migrate to the new PC to allow a new free Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, so that the PC will have permanent Entitlement to reinstall either Home or Pro. You
    can do this by doing a
    Clean Install Windows 10 Upgrade
    , even as a Dual Boot by shrinking C in Disk Mgmt to install Pro. I would use one of those two options as the Clean Install is a much better install than the Factory Install you have now.

But if you want to upgrade what you have you don't even need to reinstall Windows 8.1 as we can help you change the installed version to Pro by inserting the Windows 10 Pro Default Key, then activate it by inserting the Windows 8.1 retail key.

But first you need to know for sure the 8.1 is retail.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, May 8, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Windows Easy Transfer’ is a built-in tool of Windows Operating Systems to transfer files and personal settings from one computer to another. but it seems not available in Windows 10, if you do not mind spending money, most of the paid backup utilities will do the job neatly, these personal home backup utilities can backup your user profile data from old computer and restore to Windows 10 computer in appropriate locations. For example, EaseUS having a utility called ‘PC Transfer’ which can even transfer the programs from one PC to another.

Whatphoeb, May 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Need help to transfer Windows 10 Mail app from one PC to another - Similar Threads - Need help transfer

2. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  3. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  4. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  6. Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.

Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.: Hello, I would like to transfer a Windows 10 license from on PC to another. I have purchased windows 10 home from the digital store on one of my PC's, lets call it PC1. PC1 is activated with Windows 10 Home with a "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  7. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  8. Need help copying app from one windows 10 install to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help copying app from one windows 10 install to another: So I am going to reinstall windows 10 on my computer, but I have several programs that are no longer available for download. Do I simply copy the folder in Program Files to the new install, or do I need to copy .dll files or anything else for me to be able to use it properly?...
  9. Transferring w10 from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring w10 from one pc to another?: I have a Digital license (retail, not OEM) of w10 pro on an old laptop that I no longer use. I want to remove this license from the laptop and put it onto a completely new PC. Completely different components. I've read all the articles on this I could find, however I hadn't...
  10. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another: Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help whoever can...