Windows 10: need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents

Discus and support need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help me with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NzamaMakamo, Jul 10, 2018.

1. need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents

Hi can anyone help me with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents

:)

NzamaMakamo, Jul 10, 2018
  2. sakkp Win User

Security update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 KB2993939

My computer is running with Windows 10 April update 2018 ( version 1803 build 17134.112 ). I have checked in update history it shows "Security update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 KB2993939" as attached screenshot

need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents 31b19380-12aa-483f-b2be-2fb98f4f5d66?upload=true.jpg

When I open the updated link it goes to
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2993939/ms14-059-description-of-the-security-update-for-asp-net-mvc-2-0-octobe
    and web page shows
    MS14-059: Description of the security update for ASP.NET MVC 2.0: October 14, 2014

After this update new entry "Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 2 version 2.0.60296.0 with size 850KB " was added in "programs and features"

Please clarify whether something is wrong in windows update.

sakkp, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Asp .Net account machine

please help , I suddenly click the asp .net account machine to be an administrator then after I restart my computer when click to play games it suddenly requires a administrator password but i odnt the password i tried to put all my remembered passwords
    but it doesnt work and it controls everything in my pc even when im downloading files it requires password please help!!!

XpEkE FakeR, Jul 10, 2018
  4. need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents

Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents

1. need help with a full Asp.net MVC code to Upload and download PDF documents - Similar Threads - need help full

2. .Net/IIS Upload Restriction?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net/IIS Upload Restriction?: Hello,I am running a .NET Core 5.0 web app on an on-prem Windows server running IIS 10. One of the requirements for the app is that users need to be able to upload files, mainly PDFs and Word/Excel files. There seems to be a strange restriction on the upload size: files under...
  3. need help with a pdf document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with a pdf document: hi i have some documents that need to be filled on my lapto. i am unable to type on personal forms. how am i able to type on actual document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-a-pdf-document/08b90113-92d2-492d-9e7a-d340ebef5350
  4. MVC JPG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MVC JPG: I have sony MVC-FD85 camera that uses floppy disk I pulled it out other day but can not find a program to open the MVC JPG pictures I have windows 10 Would like to use the camera it still works great thank you for your help...
  5. Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

Not uploading documents to OneDrive?: I just signed up for OneDrive, but only wanted to upload individual OneDrive notebooks. But now all documents, pictures and videos were automatically uploaded to the cloud. If I remove these folders in the OneDrive settings under "Select Folder", they are no longer visible on...
  6. Need help recovering documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help recovering documents: Hi! so earlier today around 2-3 am my laptop froze then proceeded to shut down. I then turned it on again and logged in but I noticed all my data and documents were deleted, I haven’t been able to find them and when I try to open up apps they wont load or open at all! Sorry...
  7. PDF Documents will only download

PDF Documents will only download: Windows 10...if I go to a site that has documents I need, ie, Vanguard, to print a statement...I click on the document, click print, it opens my download Folder to save the document in. Once in that Folder I can than print the pdf document.... Why is that so?...
  8. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  9. Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182: When I started my laptop this error came up, Net HelpMSG 2182 I googled it but I can't understand what's wrong, the jargon they're using is way beyond my brain. Thank goodness I know most all of you folks on this site do understand what google said, how it happened and how...
  10. Need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products: Hi i need help with asp.net mvc C# code to activate and deactivate Products https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/need-help-with-aspnet-mvc-c-code-to-activate-and/131d9fae-6a0e-4bf9-9598-218367811b10

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mvc c# saving files to azure