Windows 10: Need help with a memory issue

Discus and support Need help with a memory issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So here's my whole situation as best as i can explainI started off with wanting to upgrade my ram from 2x8GB at 3200mhz to 4x8GB.I bought two more of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyler_HW, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Tyler_HW Win User

Need help with a memory issue

So here's my whole situation as best as i can explainI started off with wanting to upgrade my ram from 2x8GB at 3200mhz to 4x8GB.I bought two more of the same sticks, the two I already had were in slots 2 and 4.The new sticks arrive and I install them. My cpu cooler is on the large side so the heatsink of the RAM in slot 1 was being pushed ever so slightly.I didnt see this as an issue because windows was recognising that I had 32GB of ram installed.Then I realise that my RAM speed is set at 2133MHz, turns out this was because I simply hadn't changed it in the BIOS and my motherboard b450 to

:)

Tyler_HW, Nov 28, 2023

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 28, 2023
  3. phone memory issue

Hi Venkata,

To resolve you issue with Windows phone storage, we would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• What model of phone are you using?
    • Do you have an SD card inserted?

For some tips and steps to prevent full memory, we suggest that you visit this link:

Storage on my phone.

We also suggest that you
    Use OneDrive on Windows phone
    for additional storage.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Need help with a memory issue - Similar Threads - Need help memory

2. Need help with a memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a memory issue: So here's my whole situation as best as i can explainI started off with wanting to upgrade my ram from 2x8GB at 3200mhz to 4x8GB.I bought two more of the same sticks, the two I already had were in slots 2 and 4.The new sticks arrive and I install them. My cpu cooler is on the...
  3. Need help about vritual memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  4. Need help about vritual memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  5. Need Help in reading memory dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help in reading memory dump: Hello Everyone, I just encountered an BSOD recently and that stated "kernel power" something like that cause. Now i have a dump file can anyone help me in solving this problem?...
  6. need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity: Hi hello all, it shows that " igdkmd64.sys " is installed twice , i went to system32/drivers and it only shows it there once. .i didnt have this problem last week. it has just arisen after a clean install. ?any help would be great as i am trying to enable Memory integrity....
  7. Need help with this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  8. Help with memory/performance issues

Help with memory/performance issues: For a while now, I've noticed my memory usage is higher than it should be, and my disk spikes very easily. I've brought all my drivers up to date recently and that helped a lot but my memory is still quite high. Even with nothing but malwarebytes running in the background...
  9. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  10. Hardware Reserved Memory issue: need help with my BIOS maybe?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Reserved Memory issue: need help with my BIOS maybe?!: So here's the thing, I'm going to start saying that I'm reading has hours thru loads of forums. I sure this one is the most detailed and organized one. Next, I'll put my computer setup first: Processor: amd fx 8150 3,6ghz Memory: x2 4gb ddr3 Graphic card: GTX 1060 exoc...