Windows 10: need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

Discus and support need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU 16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300 1TB Hard Drive Storage Space AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Davidsnowball, Jun 30, 2016.

1. need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

A8-6600K 3.9GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) 4-Core APU

16GB of 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM 000300

1TB Hard Drive Storage Space

AMD Radeon HD8570D Graphics Chip

High Performance FM2+ Motherboard

AVP Mamba Case with Neon LED's

and when I put the capture care in the pcie the pc wont boot and neither does the monitor,if I take the card out pc boots fine and it also boots when I tried a older sound card which I removed after I just tried make sure pc wasn't faulty does and oie know why it does that with the capture card.

:)

Davidsnowball, Jun 30, 2016

2. Hi I Want to upgrade to windows 10 everything else works but will my capture device and software work?

Hi I Have The Avermedia LGP Lite [Live Gamer portable] capture device for my consoles and the Avermedia RECentral wanted to ask if this capture card and software will work on windows 10 as my windows 10 compatibility checker says it will but i am not 100%
    sure

i also wanted to ask if there are any apps like Windows movie maker on windows 10

and finally will LogmeIn Hamachi work on windows 10

thank you in advance

and i own windows 7 too

LittleBixy, Jun 30, 2016
  3. RickoRama Win User
    BSOD with different errors

Alright. I'll update the drivers and get back to you. Although, the Avermedia capture card is what i use to record and display on my monitor. I'll see if there are any new drivers on their website.

RickoRama, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card

1. need help with avermedia hd lite c985 capture card - Similar Threads - need help avermedia

2. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  3. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  4. Graphic card need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphic card need help: My computer has a GeForce GTX 960 in but my pc only loads on when it is on Microsoft basic display adapter , and when I try download driver update my screen just goes black and help? I’ve been trying to fix it for so long, it’s annoying submitted by /u/OwenJxcob [link]...
  5. Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to install Avermedia CE310B Capture Card: Hallo After a recent reinstall of Windows 10 the above capture card will not install. Even after being installed, the device fails shows up in the device manager as not being installed. This is to enable the capturing of material from the old VHS Cassette System to...
  6. BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while streaming with Avermedia LGP Lite 310 capture card: While streaming with OBS studio with my capture card I will hear the noise that means a device has disconnected and then I will have a blue screen error with the stop code PFN list Corrupted but it has not happened at any time while streaming without my capture card up to...
  7. Avermedia live gamer hd ps4 problem no device detected

Avermedia live gamer hd ps4 problem no device detected: Hi, I just purchased the Avermedia Live Gamer HD internal card to record my pd4 gameplay. I connected my computer to my ps4 via hdmi just as the instructions say to. I keep getting an error message that says," nodevice detected" when I open the Avermedia software. please...
  8. Need help with Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with Intel HD Graphics: Hi everyone I'm new to the forum *Biggrin I just bought an old ThinkPad T410 with the i5 520M and upgraded it to windows 10. But right now I can't install the Intel HD Graphics Driver to it. I've looked around a bit and now I'm quite worried that it's not supported at all...
  9. Need help finding a graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help finding a graphics card: So I have been using the video card that came stock on my motherboard (the motherboard is the Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and It is fine but a little laggy. I need a Video card that could handle these games at good settings Minecraft, Roblox, Spore, Sims 3 (EPs I have is...
  10. Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help

Adding An External HD And Need A Little Help: Good morning. I've been away from PCs for nearly four years. My last system was an XP Pro setup. Now I've got a new machine with Win 10 and it is all so very new to an old guy and I need a little guidance here. Over the next day or two I have a Western Digital Elements...