Windows 10: Need Help with BSODS

Discus and support Need Help with BSODS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So quite recently, I encountered the "unexpected_store_exception" bsod. After poking for a bit, it seemed that it was just a random thing to happen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ModernDarpa, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Need Help with BSODS

So quite recently, I encountered the "unexpected_store_exception" bsod. After poking for a bit, it seemed that it was just a random thing to happen. I shake it off and continued with my daily things.

Soon enough, I'm starting to get bsods and sudden crashes ( Computer rebooting by itself, crashes by stopping everything, an annoying sound via headphones and the screen turning red, which I assume is the theme color, without any messages on it.)

Oddly enough, I'm only crashing and getting the bsod when I'm playing games such as Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, etc.

No idea what's causing it.Attachment 88392Attachment 88392

:)

ModernDarpa, Jul 4, 2016
  2. tv_binger Win User

Need Help with BSODs

Hi, I did what you said but experienced 3 BSODs. Currently I'm in an automatic repair loop. I tried a reset and a system restore but both failed. I received the following message: System restore did not complete successfully. Your computers system files
    and settings were not changed.

Details:

System restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.

Source: %programfiles%\windowsapps

Destination: appxstaging

The restore point was damaged or was deleted during the restore.

I'm doing a chkdsk, but its on stage 4.

tv_binger, Jul 4, 2016
  3. tv_binger Win User
    Need Help with BSODs

I've been getting BSODs, about 5 in the past week and half. They come without warning, and state they're an unexpected store exception. Furthermore, I've also received the following message:

pxe-e61: media test failure, check cable

pxe-m0f: exiting PXE rom no boot device found

I have no idea what any of this means. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Dumpfiles:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlldB0A6pUkwLzXVJlu93KP8fn

MSINFO32:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlldB0A6pUkwNk9TdD8dSgULCg

I have a Dell Inspiron 3537 and currently have Windows 10 version 1607, OS Build 14393.222

tv_binger, Jul 4, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Need Help with BSODS

A number of your BSOD dump files suggest that your harddisk may be faulty.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0003bb98000, ffffd00074442490, 0, 0}
    Probably caused by : hardware_disk

Please run a diskcheck tool such as SeaTools. This will check for any problems. A tutorial on this can be found here.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  5. I ran the quick tests that the tool provided. Nothing so far.
    I'm gonna try doing the long tests and see what comes up.

Update: After doing a long test on my hard drive, it still passed on the SeaGate tools for windows. Same problem still occurs after a test, though it just froze and went into a black screen before rebooting.

I attached the most recent crash.

ModernDarpa, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Need Help with BSODS

1. Need Help with BSODS - Similar Threads - Need Help BSODS

2. need help with bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help with bsod: I been having issues with my coputer i been getting the bsod when starting the computer i included my pc specs and dump file below. i just recently replace the ram cause i was haveing issues with my pc crashing showing a green screen and then restarting my pc checked ram had...
  3. Need help with the BSOD…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with the BSOD…: Stuck on the BSOD. entered commands and I’m stuck in a “Preparing Automatic Repair Loop”. I’ve tried everything the forums have said, taken out extra peripherals. I did SFC, tried to do the bootrec commands but says access denied and don’t have a boot usb drive to connect my...
  4. Need help with a BSOD.

Need help with a BSOD.: My PC has been crashing for a while, and I never figured out what the problem was. Three most recent minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQc-bjuO8KBTGV3O?e=cWDlNEMSinfo:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQiYo2kHlGset9-w?e=BZcR4FSpecs:OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5...
  5. BSOD Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help needed: Greetings:I need help with a BSOD that I experienced earlier today:Here is a link to my MiniDump and MSInfo32 information:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fC_BPfSl0Ttl5hnX1BA0t13hNOMENtvO/view?usp=sharingHope someone can let me know what is causing it. Thank you for your...
  6. BSOD Need Help.....

BSOD Need Help.....: I am having an issue on my Computer.. when i tried to play a game BSOD appears please help here is the link of my minidump file with system information filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXO2nVPTeV-m3AJo_Errf_eVeQT?e=cGPtpkThank you in advance...
  7. BSOD NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD NEED HELP: Having BSOD almost everyday now I need help please. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-7046-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF87BFFEED0080, 0x200000000000, 0x0 Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  8. BSOD, Need Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD, Need Help!: So, I just closed the lid of my laptop (I have never done that), My computer Gave me a BSOD saying UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, and then it rebooted, and It was okay. Then I again decided to make my laptop sleep, so I can troubleshoot the BSOD by pressing the power...
  9. BSOD, need help

BSOD, need help: Hi there, i had a BSOD kernal corruption, not sure the whole thing, i googled some stuff, and came across the only way to get help is by posting all the information needed to get the help... here is a link to the google drive files. Link Hope you guys can figure it out....
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...