Windows 10: Need help with CMD command Please

Discus and support Need help with CMD command Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Need help with CMD command Please

MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Need help with CMD command Please :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Need help with CMD command Please

the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

ventanasguy, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Need help with CMD command Please

1. Need help with CMD command Please - Similar Threads - Need help CMD

2. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  3. Need help using ROUTE command please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help using ROUTE command please: Hi everyone,I need help setting up the ROUTE command on my system please.I am very happy with my WIFI connection. But unfortunately it does not work with WakeOnLAN. WOL will only work with my ethernet card.My computer is not in a position to run network cable to my router so...
  4. Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text...: Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text file and if they exist do next command, help me please! Cant find in internet how to do this!...
  5. Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text...: Please help! I need special command in CMD Windows for find numbers from 150 to 250 in text file and if they exist do next command, help me please! Cant find in internet how to do this!...
  6. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035
  7. Need CMD command to trim SSD!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need CMD command to trim SSD!: Hello. Can someone give me a command I have to execute in order to trim my SSD? Thank you in advance! 172035
  8. Help with commands of the cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with commands of the cmd: Hello fellow redditors i am looking for help with somo commands that i want to use on the cmd to the increase performance of my notebook. Well it's this command right here : powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 I know it as to do with the power of...
  9. NETSH Command - Help please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETSH Command - Help please: Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic. This is the command I'm...
  10. CMD command not running need help thank you

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD command not running need help thank you: I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help please cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml ) chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m...