Windows 10: Need help with CMD command Please

Discus and support Need help with CMD command Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Need help with CMD command Please

MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Need help with CMD command Please :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 10, 2018
  4. ventanasguy Win User

the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

ventanasguy, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with CMD command Please - Similar Threads - Need help CMD

2. Need help with MBR Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with MBR Please: Code: Ok So it looks Like i am always having trouble Booting back into windows so my main Problem that i suffer from is always not able to boot back to windows and at this time even system restore wont help can any one advice me on what to do and never mess up my MBR again...
  3. NETSH Command - Help please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETSH Command - Help please: Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic. This is the command I'm...
  4. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  5. Spotlight help needed please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight help needed please: Hello, I'm baffled as usual. The "do you like what you see message" only shows a blue screen where the picture should be, all the text is there but no picture. The strange thing is that the picture shows in the preview section where you turn the feature on or off. All...
  6. CMD Randomly opens.. Need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CMD Randomly opens.. Need help: Hey guys, So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to...
  7. Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew: Hi, suddely I cannot get internet access unless I do the cmd command prompt ip config release and renew everytime I turn on laptop. This has just started after I purchased Malwarbytes Premium. Could it be connected, if not anyone have any solutions. Thanks 90804
  8. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...
  9. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...
  10. CMD command not running need help thank you

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD command not running need help thank you: I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help please cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml ) chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m...