Need help with CMD command Please

Discus and support Need help with CMD command Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:02 PM.

1. MadPaxx Win User

2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Need help with CMD command Please :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

4. ventanasguy Win User

the handle is invalid HELP!

Did a search and saw this.... worth a try..

• Step 1: Press "Win Key+R" and type "cmd" in the "Run" command box and hit enter to open command prompt.
    • Step 2: Type the command "net user UserName NewPassword", in the command prompt and hit "Enter". If you want to remove this password, just replace NewPassword with *.

Thema:

1. Need help with CMD command Please - Similar Threads - Need help CMD

2. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  3. Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?: Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ? 115978
  4. Some more feedback needed on Diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some more feedback needed on Diskpart: Hi all, I've recently done a clean Windows 10 installation using a Media Creation Tool created flash drive. I always look afterwards in Disk Management or Diskpart to see if the partitions are set up correctly. My clean installation method is always the same I delete all...
  5. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  6. Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asks me to set up pin every time i log on, please help: every time i log on windows tries to set up pin, but i don't want pin! any help would be appreciated. thanks, ~Matt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-10-asks-me-to-set-up-pin-every-time-i-log/e1fe6901-0fe1-40d1-a990-5460f7ba6f23"
  7. Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop says need administator account to remove detatils from font file.: just bought a new laptop recently, just want to edit one of my old designed fonts, and change the details on the font, ive gone to edit remove info and it says i need to use admin acount (there is only 1 account) , so i am, then it says cant edit , need permission from...
  8. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  9. How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies: How do I change the paper type in Microsoft photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-change-the-paper-type-in-microsoft-photos/36beb618-c994-47b8-9fe1-af2d8e46b498
  10. Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates cause desktop to get "stuck" Please Help: I apologize for the long post... just want to thoroughly explain my problem. So after some recent problems I figured i would just reinstall windows directly to 1803 edition. I used the official windows USB that i bought a while to format my hard drive and reinstall. It...