Windows 10: Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Discus and support Need help with common software manager in Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eaglepi, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Need help with common software manager in Win 10

Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update?

Thanks

:)

Eaglepi, Jan 13, 2018
  2. jrowla Win User

Page size.

I would disagree!

The problem is common in Office 2007 Outlook 2007 Win 10 Office 365 and Outlook 2016.

In my opinion having used all of he above the problem is common in all which makes the only common software WIN 10.

Is there help for this?

John

jrowla, Jan 13, 2018
  3. slance310 Win User
    after so called UPGRADE to windows 10 dvd not working

Hi,

This is actually a fairly common problem in a Win 10 Upgrade...

It is also fairly common with a Win 8 and\or 8.1 upgrade...

It is usually a fairly simple problem to fix...

Does the drive show up in Device Manager and ThisPC ?

slance310, Jan 13, 2018
  4. nt62 Win User

Thema:

1. Need help with common software manager in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Need help common

2. Hard Drive Partitioned with different software but needs a common program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Partitioned with different software but needs a common program: Partitioned computer with programs running on each that will interferer with each other when on the same drive. SO my question is that I need to have a program that connects to a scanner to be used with each individual program on the individual partitions do i need to install...
  3. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  4. Need help updating Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help updating Win 10: All, This question is with regard to an Asus UX333F computer which I have had for about one year. (Do note that I am not a huge Windows 10 fan, so part of the issue may be my mindset...) The computer is currently running Windows 10, version 1809, installed on 22 June 2019....
  5. Need Windows 10 software help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Windows 10 software help ASAP: My windows 10 computer is not responding, I can sign in but when I log in none of my apps show up and I am unable to click anything or access the control panel how would I go about fixing this? I have tried resetting and turning the computer off an on again with the same...
  6. Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!

Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!: So i upgraded to Windows 10 and now the only microphone detected is the internal trashy laptop one. I tried reinstalling and updating the realtek audio driver but still cant find any way to use my headphones microphone. submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments]...
  7. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, uninstall; what's wrong with this picture?: Am I the only one that finds it troubling that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same...
  8. Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flexnet Connect, Common Software Manager, what ever: Am I the only one that finds it bizarre that I have to go to the website of the company making software I don’t want or trust, to download and install more software from a company I dont trust, to get rid of the software I don’t want? Everything Ive read says the same thing;...
  9. Need help with a common blue screen.

Need help with a common blue screen.: I keep getting "Kernel_Security_Check_Failure" BSoD randomly upon startup and can't figure out why, I've even reset my storage and it still happens. I don't know what's causing it and it's getting irritating, so any help or advice would be nice. Not sure on what info to list,...
  10. what is Flexera Common Software Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is Flexera Common Software Manager: What is Flexera Software Manager and should I remove it from my computer? It is listed twice in my startup menu. It is not in the applications uninstall list in Windows 10. Thank you...