Windows 10: Need help with error - game client download!!

Discus and support Need help with error - game client download!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bryson, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Bryson Win User

Need help with error - game client download!!

Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please help guys need some solutions ive tried googling with no luck *Mad i think it might have something to do with my security settings on my browser not finishign the download can someone help !

:)

Bryson, Sep 17, 2015
  2. skidizmo Win User

Need help with download app error..

I have a dell inspiron 5737, running Windows 10.

I have a download app that every time I find a file that I want and hit download I get this error and it shuts down.

Need help with error - game client download!! [​IMG]

Sorry about the screen capture, but I hope you get the gist. Any ideas on how to fix it? Ask any questions that could help.

Thanks

skidizmo, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Need help with download app error..

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the apps are not able download in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the app from the Windows Store?
    • Is the issue specific to the application?
    I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists.

to disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note:After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

Need help with error - game client download!!

1. Need help with error - game client download!! - Similar Threads - Need help error

2. Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game paid for but not downloaded to laptop. Help.: I downloaded Game of Life and paid for it. Now the download doesn't even show up after a problem with an update. How do I find it or do I have to download it again? If I have to download it again, please tell me how as it doesn't show anywhere on my laptop....
  3. Error in downloading games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in downloading games: For the past 2 days I have been trying to install games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends. I had to reinstall Fortnite because the files were corrupt. Every time I try downloading these games it always ends up in a loop. The installation gets to 100%, goes back down then the...
  4. need help on directx error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on directx error: am receiving an error when ever i try to open Need For Speed Rivals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-directx-error/17b92696-26e4-40b6-b1c7-5fa8a5e660f8
  5. Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos: Hi, I make videos on YouTube to provide video tutorials, and guides for Windows Fixes, etc. I need some new resources for music to include then in my videos. Most of the music on YouTube Library is pretty common. I need to some fresh music for the content by copyright...
  6. need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help troubleshooting Work Folders sync failure on client: Work Folders fails to sync for one of our users on a new computer running Windows 10 Pro (1809). The WorkFolders Operational log shows the progression of events below. #4 occurs within a minute of signing in. After #4 occurs the memory used by the WorkFolders process grows...
  7. Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Error-Net Help MSG2182: When I started my laptop this error came up, Net HelpMSG 2182 I googled it but I can't understand what's wrong, the jargon they're using is way beyond my brain. Thank goodness I know most all of you folks on this site do understand what google said, how it happened and how...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery "Process" Does not help clients in need

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Recovery "Process" Does not help clients in need: I have a new Dell XPS 15 9570. It is less than three months old. This morning after a restart, I was prompted to enter a Bitlocker recovery key. I had no idea what this was. After searching the internet and calling support it is determined that my Bitlocker recovery key is...
  9. Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't download Google Chrome, need help.: So I uninstalled Google Chrome from my desktop which runs windows 10 now. However, when I try to install it again (from Google''s own site) it won't really do much; it only says "Downloading" and nothing more, the download-bar doesn't move at all. Tried downloading the...
  10. Need help to download and install apps that are zipped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to download and install apps that are zipped: Need help to download and install Win 10 apps that are zipped. Can't find simple instructions anywhere. Photo Filtre is example of app I want that is zipped PhotoFiltre Studio - Download 33840