Windows 10: Need help with error - game client download!!

Discus and support Need help with error - game client download!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bryson, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Bryson Win User

Need help with error - game client download!!

Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please help guys need some solutions ive tried googling with no luck *Mad i think it might have something to do with my security settings on my browser not finishign the download can someone help !

:)

Bryson, Sep 17, 2015
  2. skidizmo Win User

Need help with download app error..

I have a dell inspiron 5737, running Windows 10.

I have a download app that every time I find a file that I want and hit download I get this error and it shuts down.

Need help with error - game client download!! [​IMG]

Sorry about the screen capture, but I hope you get the gist. Any ideas on how to fix it? Ask any questions that could help.

Thanks

skidizmo, Sep 17, 2015
  3. Need help with download app error..

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the apps are not able download in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the app from the Windows Store?
    • Is the issue specific to the application?
    I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check if the issue persists.

to disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note:After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you
    run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 17, 2015
Thema:

Need help with error - game client download!!

1. Need help with error - game client download!! - Similar Threads - Need help error

2. I need help fixing Download error - 0x80004002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing Download error - 0x80004002: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher but whenever I try doing that it is stuck on updating windows so im assuming its because I need to update windows. So when I go to update windows it gives me Download error - 0x80004002. I need help please....
  3. I need help fixing Download error - 0x80004002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing Download error - 0x80004002: Im trying to download the minecraft launcher but whenever I try doing that it is stuck on updating windows so im assuming its because I need to update windows. So when I go to update windows it gives me Download error - 0x80004002. I need help please....
  4. I need help with downloading or updating my game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with downloading or updating my game: I’ve been trying to download and update my game but I can’t, I tried signing out and back in and I tried deleting the MS and reinstalling it but it doesn’t work I even tried to troubleshoot didn’t work either and when I try to update windows in settings it will say something...
  5. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help error with download store not allowing to download: Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an error. Please help....
  6. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help error with download store not allowing to download: Hello I uninstalled an app from my PC and tried to reinstall it from the store however, I'm not able to reinstall the app because it is giving me an error. Please help....
  7. I need help error with download store not allowing to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Telemetry client error - need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Telemetry client error - need help!: For the past two weeks, I've been getting this pop-up message, and it's maddening:I would really appreciate any possible solutions to getting rid of this. I tried turning off the telemetry client in settings, but it did nothing....
  9. Need help with the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with the game: Ok so i just got the game zoo tycoon ultimate anima collection and when I open it everything is fine but I can’t get past the loading screen because It exit the app what do I do to fix it Please help me so I can fix this...
  10. Do I need Microsoft Store to download games? Is there other gaming client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need Microsoft Store to download games? Is there other gaming client?: I have been unable to fix the Microsoft store Code: 0x80131500 as many other people and due to that I'm trying to find a client like a Steam etc but no luck. Im particularly looking for Forza Horizon 4, are there any options?...