Windows 10: Need help with Event ID 16953, Source Directory-Services-SAM

Discus and support Need help with Event ID 16953, Source Directory-Services-SAM in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time I start up I get the following Error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall all bluetooth drivers with no improvement. Any help resolving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tperk100, Oct 28, 2017.

1. tperk100 Win User

Need help with Event ID 16953, Source Directory-Services-SAM

Every time I start up I get the following Error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall all bluetooth drivers with no improvement. Any help resolving this will be appreciated.

:)

tperk100, Oct 28, 2017
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

Need help with Event 16953.

Ciao, did you try any of the following? Event 16953 Directory-Services SAM Please let us know if this works. Thanks Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Oct 28, 2017
  3. tperk200 Win User
    Need help with Event 16953.

Ugo,

Who/What is Ciao?

I Looked where you suggested, but that is a somewhat of a different error referring to some other piece of software. Can you tell me how that should help me?

Thanks much!

tperk200, Oct 28, 2017
  4. tperk100 Win User

Solved...but unfortunately, no thanks to anyone here.

tperk100, Jan 9, 2018
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Dear Tom:
    Sorry nobody else was able to help you with your problem. We really do try, but nobody knows it all. Would you please be kind enough to share your solution with the community, so others can benefit from what you figured out? The huge body of shared solutions and collective wisdom is what makes TenForums so worthwhile, so I hope you'll chip in and add to that body.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 12, 2018
  6. tperk100 Win User
    Received lots of advice elsewhere to simply uninstall and reinstall Widcomm. Did this numerous times with no help. Finally I used REVO Uninstaller to uninstall Widcomm and CLEAN system of any leftover files. Reinstalled Widcomm and all is OK now.

tperk100, Jan 12, 2018
  7. EdTittel Win User
    Good to know. Thanks for following up. Problem + fix (documented) is always better than problem - fix (documented).
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with Event ID 16953, Source Directory-Services-SAM - Similar Threads - Need help Event

2. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  3. Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm: This event has kept crashing my games, I just built this PC this has been happening so many times. The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is...
  4. Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm

Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm: This event has kept crashing my games, I just built this PC this has been happening so many times. The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is...
  5. Need help with Event ID 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Event ID 1001: Hello, the computer I just built a few weeks ago keeps crashing constantly, I tried just about everything. Re-installing Win 11, updating drivers, rolling back drivers. I tested all the components to see if they were the problems. Nothing seems to fix the issue. I tried...
  6. Need help with Event ID 1001

Need help with Event ID 1001: Hello, the computer I just built a few weeks ago keeps crashing constantly, I tried just about everything. Re-installing Win 11, updating drivers, rolling back drivers. I tested all the components to see if they were the problems. Nothing seems to fix the issue. I tried...
  7. BSoD, Source: BugCheck, Event ID:1001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD, Source: BugCheck, Event ID:1001: So my PC had a BSoD, I checked event viewer to find the cause cited as 'BugCheck' with an ID of 1001, after using microsoft support forums I started the driver verifier following the steps noted here:...
  8. Need help debugging and finding the source to a Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD crash

Need help debugging and finding the source to a Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD crash: I have started to experiencing a lot of BSOD and I can’t figure out what’s the problem, how to fix it or which hardware component that might be failing. Any help would be highly appreciated. In the Event Viewer I get the critical event: Kernel-Power Event ID 41. It is always...
  9. Source essent event ID 399

Source essent event ID 399: wuaueng.dll (4204,D,29) SUS20ClientDataStore: The database page read from the file "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb" at offset 5357568 (0x000000000051c000) (database page 326 (0x146)) for 16384 (0x00004000) bytes failed verification. Bit 90163 was...
  10. HomeGroup Event ID 8021...Need Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HomeGroup Event ID 8021...Need Help: My son came over last night and messed up my pc after I went to bed... I fixed everything but I kept getting this error. My wife's PC is YGG-PC-2. [img] So I got rid of my homeGroup but the error kept on... This Key seems to be the one causing the problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error id: 16953

2. event id 16953 fix

3. event id 16953

4. Directory-Service-SAM イベント ID 16953,
  5. directory service 16953,
  6. win 10 directory-services-sam event id 16953 windows 10