Windows 10: Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility

Discus and support Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HP Pavilion x360 m3 Convertible M3-U001DX (shown as 2nd System Spec) Since this past Tuesday's Windows Update Gayle's laptop gets this compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wiley Coyote, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility

HP Pavilion x360 m3 Convertible M3-U001DX (shown as 2nd System Spec)

Since this past Tuesday's Windows Update Gayle's laptop gets this compatibility issue:

Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility [​IMG]

I've tried running the Compatibility Troubleshooter, no success. Found this

Re: App update message - HP Accelerometer Compatibility Options

Re: App update message - HP Accelerometer
    Options

‎08-12-2017 07:12 AM
    Hi,

Open windows Control Panel, open Programs and Features, right click the entry for HP 3D DriveGuard and select Uninstall.

When this has completed, restart the notebook.

When windows has reloaded, download and install the version of HP 3D DriveGuard on the following link.

?09-13-2017 07:03 PM
    That link only opens and places the install program into a folder on the C drive.
    Open the C drive you will see some folders.
    One is SWsetup, open it. You will see more folders.
    One near the bottom is what you want SP81142.
    Open that folder then click on setup. follow instructions.
    That is the install program.

from here http://https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5...r/td-p/6267686 and gave it a try, but no luck there either.

Basically not knowing what I'm doing, I need and would appreciate some help. Thanks ...

:)

Wiley Coyote, Nov 19, 2017

2. HP Accelorometer

What is the HP Accelorometer and what does it do? I keep getting an error message that it doesn't work on my version of Windows. Not sure what to do now.

Softball76, Nov 19, 2017
  3. HP Accelorometer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in our Microsoft Community.

HP Accelerometer acts as a motion sensor, alerting the system of any sharp movements and automatically parking the hard drive to prevent any damage to data.

To further isolate this issue, we would like to gather more information for us to provide the best possible resolution.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What current build and version of Windows installed on your computer?
    • Are there any recent changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?

Get back to us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

JericDale Ort, Nov 19, 2017
Thema:

Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility

1. Need Help With HP Accelorometer Compatibility - Similar Threads - Need Help Accelorometer

2. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  3. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  4. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  7. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  8. need help to open *GED* file compatability

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help to open *GED* file compatability: I downloaded my family tree from ancestry.com. I need a compatible app to open this file. I have Windows 10 OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-open-ged-file-compatability/099d6ea4-70f0-403c-8735-81ffb19410d2
  9. need help resetting hp gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    need help resetting hp gaming laptop: Ive just purchased a second hand laptop, which lm having issues with. the person did reset the system but his account is still on it, l did add my own.. but lm not an admin and his account requires a password. now l did use the F11 recovery menu and specifically said "clean...
  10. Need help from an HP Guru

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help from an HP Guru: Installing Windows 10 upgrades and updates on my HP Laptop is a hit an miss situation. I do not believe that this is the fault of the upgrades/updates, but rather the HP Laptop itself. Many upgrades/updates involve required restarts when installing and working on them with...