Windows 10: Need help with Intel HD Graphics

Discus and support Need help with Intel HD Graphics in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everyone I'm new to the forum *Biggrin I just bought an old ThinkPad T410 with the i5 520M and upgraded it to windows 10. But right now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by davenport, Dec 10, 2015.

1. davenport Win User

Need help with Intel HD Graphics

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum *Biggrin
    I just bought an old ThinkPad T410 with the i5 520M and upgraded it to windows 10.
    But right now I can't install the Intel HD Graphics Driver to it. I've looked around a bit and now I'm quite worried that it's not supported at all for the 1st generation or i5 to have a windows 10 driver...
    Any help is much appreciated *Smile

:)

davenport, Dec 10, 2015

2. AMD Graphics Card is not working

Same error with me. just disappeared the fuction of switchable graphics, and intel HD Graphics is the one activated.

PC SPECS:

HP Pavilion DV6-6060ep

Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.00GHZ

6GB RAM

DUAL GPU:

AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1GB (Now appears on CCC 6700M)

Intel Graphics HD 3000

Please microsoft....need to launch a fix for that. I think windows update made the update with diferent drivers (one update for amd and another to intel) but that's is wrong for switchable graphics.......needs to be a update all-in-one, that update both graphics
    driver.

FabioDaniel11, Dec 10, 2015
  3. ogrespit Win User
    Windows 10 and the Intel HD graphics card.

HI I Have an Alienware 17 with an intel HD graphics card and a GeForce GTX 765M. I Like to play some older games and after the windows ten upgrade my Intel HD graphics are no longer available when I hit the FN and I/D GFX key or can be found anywhere in
    general in my system. Windows says that Intel HD graphics card is no longer needed in windows 10 but the GeForce card does not support many older games and only by switching to my smaller intel HD graphics card could I play them. How do I get my intel HD graphics
    card to work again??

ogrespit, Dec 10, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

Hello Davenport Welcome to the Windows Ten Forums. I believe that if that would be supported by Windows 10 they would have a driver on the site of the manufacturer. I am not that familier with that model of laptop so I am passing this on to the next available person. Stick around and I'm sure someone will help you.

Atomic77, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Need help with Intel HD Graphics - Similar Threads - Need help Intel

2. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  3. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel hd graphics: I'm trying to update my intel hd graphics 500 but when i go to intel driver assistant it said that my pc has customized manufacturer..im on 2016 version of intel hd graphics i really wanted to update to the latest version....
  4. intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics: I changed my Intel HD graphics settings to 75hz but my moniter support only 60hz and then it screen goes black and got D-sub out of range. Now when i start computer it was out of range only...
  6. I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...

I need a graphics driver for an intel Pentium P6200 with intel HD Graphics that works with...: I accidentally deleted intel hd graphics. The screen size has changed. before it was 1366x768, now it is 1024x768 This circle shows an ellipse. How can I download Intel hd graphcs for Intel r pentium r CPU p6200 @ 2.13GHz? Windows 10 pro, RAM 6gb. 64bit...
  7. Intel HD Graphics

Intel HD Graphics: Uninstalled intel HD Graphics it is still there in my lap top. How to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics/7bc27d4c-3622-4385-ba5d-94921a741744
  8. Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics

Intel Hd Graphics downgraded to Regular Intel Graphics: Hello, I formated my computer and before that under (DeviceManager>Display Adapter) i had Intel HD Graphics with that I was able to play 3D rendered games like Minecart but When I formatted my Laptop the Display adapter changed to "Intel Family Chipset" I can't play...
  9. intel hd graphics

intel hd graphics: Hi my intel hd graphics settings wont open I am clicking it but it doesnt open I tried to uninstall my driver and reinstall it but no result and I tried to uninstall intel graphics control panel and reinstalling it but no result again Please fix it my email is ***...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...