Windows 10: Need Help with my mouse opening Cortana

Discus and support Need Help with my mouse opening Cortana in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I've recently gotten a Logitech VX Revolution and for some odd reason everytime i move the mouse or left click or do ANYTHING Cortana pops up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJMJackKnife, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Need Help with my mouse opening Cortana

Hello. I've recently gotten a Logitech VX Revolution and for some odd reason everytime i move the mouse or left click or do ANYTHING Cortana pops up. I've tested this on another computer to see if the same thing happened but it didn't. Is there something wrong with my computer? I've checked for driver updates, I've reset my computer, what else is there to do?

:)

AJMJackKnife, Jul 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 Cortana - I need help with Cortana on my Windows 10 machine involving voice commands.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for sharing your concern on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Is the start menu is completely missing form your system?

2) What is the make and model of your system?

I suggest you to attach the screen shot of your issue, so that we will be able to assist you in better way.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Kindly reply to us, we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 28, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Cortana - I need help with Cortana on my Windows 10 machine involving voice commands.

I had this problem, too. At the office, Cortana would perk up when I said "Hey Cortana" but couldn't recognize anything I said. At home I didn't have a problem. Typed queries in the search box were also no problem.

I used wireshark to see where my web traffic was going when I used Cortana and discovered that speech analysis gets offloaded to
    websockets.platform.bing.com.

I disabled SSL scanning on that address on my proxy and then Cortana's speech recognition finally worked properly. You might have to ask the person who handles IT in your office for help with this.

sternJoe92, Jul 28, 2016
Thema:

Need Help with my mouse opening Cortana

1. Need Help with my mouse opening Cortana - Similar Threads - Need Help mouse

2. Need help with mouse in Neverwinter.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with mouse in Neverwinter.: When playing neverwinter, instead of just hitting alt to get control of the mouse I have to hit alt and control. It really affects the game play. It has happened on three different keyboards and I have used many different mouses. People in the forum there says its a problem...
  3. Need help with mouse in Neverwinter.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with mouse in Neverwinter.: When playing neverwinter, instead of just hitting alt to get control of the mouse I have to hit alt and control. It really affects the game play. It has happened on three different keyboards and I have used many different mouses. People in the forum there says its a problem...
  4. Need help with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with mouse cursor: I want to change my mouse cursor to the pen handwriting which I can do and I know you can change the color of the original pointer but I want to be able to change the color of the pen from white to red or purple. Is this possible? Thanks in advanced!...
  5. Mouse not working need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse not working need help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Substantial-Two-2905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lju4cq/mouse_not_working_need_help/
  6. Need help with Cortana

Need help with Cortana: It would appear that some time back I deleted Cortana from my Windows 10. I want to reinstate it, can it be reinstalled? 142040
  7. Need help with Cortana Crash

Need help with Cortana Crash: While Cortana seems to work from the taskbar, when I try to open the app to access settings, the app briefly flashes a purple screen but quickly disappears. running Windows 10 build 18985, release 190913-1426, just updated today....
  8. Need Help with Cortana

Need Help with Cortana: Hello, I have a question on how to fix this. I have a Logitech Vx Revolution mouse and whenever I move the mouse, left click, or do any activity with it Cortana pops up. I thought maybe it was just the mouse, so I took it and plugged it into my dad's computer but it doesn't...
  9. No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mouse, no keyboard... HELP NEEDED: Hello, I'm looking for a solution since 3 days with non success so I hope that someone wll be able to help me. To make a long story short, I installed Windows 10 (coming from Windows 7) and I was facing trobles with my USB ports. I tried to fix this but now my USB...
  10. Need help to disable Cortana

Need help to disable Cortana: I've disabled Cortana in the Group Policy, and restarted the PC, but still Cortana remains. When I used to have it disabled, a search icon appeared. Everything is disabled in the Cortana settings menu. Are there some other settings I should be aware of? [img] [img]...