Windows 10: need help with my toshiba satellite and normal start up from msconfig

Discus and support need help with my toshiba satellite and normal start up from msconfig in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello and good day to everyone, I am new and this is my first post. I am having an issue where after trying to get the system to recognize the rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mon5trum, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mon5trum Win User

need help with my toshiba satellite and normal start up from msconfig

Hello and good day to everyone, I am new and this is my first post. I am having an issue where after trying to get the system to recognize the rest of the ram, I decided to click on normal start up from the general tab, but after selecting and rebooting my laptop will not seem to boot. As I turn it on, the screen stays off and nothing else will happen. I have tried tapping the F8 and F4 keys, but nothing happens. I also tried using a bootable usb and a disc with windows 10 but nothing seems to happen, my screen is just off.
    The laptop is a Toshiba satellite L655D-S5055.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

:)

mon5trum, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Moz2015 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem

I recently upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite C 50-B, now I can't restart my computer. When I attempt to restart the computer it just stalls in Toshiba start up screen, any help would be appreciated?

Moz2015, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Bill A57 Win User
    Start menu not working Windows 10

Follow up to my initial questions. I tried to do a diagnostic reboot by going into msconfig. Was unsuccessful. However now I cannot reset msconfig to start up normally. when I click normal start and click Apply, the radio button moves to selective startup
    with "load system services filled in with black. Something is preventing msconfig settings from applying.

Bill A57, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

need help with my toshiba satellite and normal start up from msconfig

1. need help with my toshiba satellite and normal start up from msconfig - Similar Threads - need help toshiba

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Resetting Toshiba Satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Toshiba Satellite: How do I reset my Toshiba Satellite Windows XP laptop to factory? I’ve tried pressing & holding the “0” while clicking it on but the Warning screen will not appear only the login screen will every time I tried, I need Help please…MzKatt...
  4. I need a lotta help with my Toshiba Satellite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a lotta help with my Toshiba Satellite.: Greetings, all. My Toshiba Satellite has been infested with a lot of viruses and I need to know how to restore to factory settings. I have a time getting it to boot up now, and I have tried the hold 0 during start up trick. I tried taking it back to a system restore point but...
  5. I need a lotta help with my Toshiba Satellite.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a lotta help with my Toshiba Satellite.: Greetings, all. My Toshiba Satellite has been infested with a lot of viruses and I need to know how to restore to factory settings. I have a time getting it to boot up now, and I have tried the hold 0 during start up trick. I tried taking it back to a system restore point but...
  6. Toshiba Satellite update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba Satellite update: Hi!I have an old Toshiba laptop i received it when i was a kid so i had no knowledge of computers or anything else, Now i have some knowledge i want to update it but it seems that the manufacture website does not offer that much for windows 10 other than a bios update but...
  7. my webcam will not on my toshiba satellite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my webcam will not on my toshiba satellite: I have uninstalled it, turned on allowing the apps etc etc still says it cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-will-not-on-my-toshiba-satellite/c7907ee6-7a60-456a-bc52-0be5736c3848
  8. Toshiba satellite overheating

Toshiba satellite overheating: My L55-A laptop is turning also 70+ C when cpu load up to 100%. But it is no dust, also i have cooling fan, but still happen when exposed the cpu to 100% also it turns 75 C and above when this load is so long(I'm using also third party CoreTemp and windows Task Manager). So i...
  9. My toshiba satellite laptop

My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....
  10. Cannot change MSCONFIG from Selective to Normal Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change MSCONFIG from Selective to Normal Start Up: Hi All, I have noticed in my fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro, when running MSCONFIG that my system is set to Selective startup. If I select Normal startup and click Apply, it immediately defaults back to Selective startup again. I also notice that one service...