Need help with resizing details pane picture in windows explorer

Discus and support Need help with resizing details pane picture in windows explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can the size of the details pane picture be adjusted? I need to have the details on in windows explorer but would like to have bigger picture in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jd7707, Jul 27, 2018.

1. jd7707 Win User

Can the size of the details pane picture be adjusted? I need to have the details on in windows explorer but would like to have bigger picture in the pane

:)

jd7707, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Sachin Venkatesh Win User

Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

Need help with resizing details pane picture in windows explorer windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Michael Gall Win User
    preview/details pane in explorer

Hi,

Setting the Preview pane to show or hide in File Explorer will apply to all folders. If you wish to hide the Preview pane in File Explorer, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Tap on View tab.
    • Click Preview Pane to view/hide it.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 Explorer File Details Pane

Hi,

If you are referring for preview pane in File explorer then follow the steps below.

• Open File explorer; open any document or file or folder.
    • Click on View on the Quick access toolbar ribbon.
    • Click on Preview pane or Details pane.
    You may please provide your suggestions in the feedback app. It will be directly referred by our
    developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope it helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with resizing details pane picture in windows explorer - Similar Threads - Need help resizing

2. Windows Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Edge: Since last update i am no longer able to use windows edge or its associated programs. Have tried restart, and update did not work. Any suggestions before I return to an earlier version where it works?...
  3. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  4. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  5. how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?: How do I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-update-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro/144936ff-5732-4138-a371-cf571cf466f8
  6. Windows 10 keep crashing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keep crashing...: My win 10 keeps crashing every 35 mins - 2 hours since i updated it 2-3 days ago... The crash isnt common it shows me some white screen with little black lines... And i need to reset my pc to continiue what i was working on......
  7. Windows 10 Home SL and EM comparison

Windows 10 Home SL and EM comparison: Can anyone help in clarifying the main differences between Windows 10 Home SL and EM versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-home-sl-and-em-comparison/38b6478c-485c-4472-9ad3-91a448463b27
  8. I have error (Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt)

I have error (Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt): I have this error ... Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... but i have windows 10 Home preinstall on my Yoga 920 .I can not instaled windows.First time I want upgrade windows 10 pro and after i have this error.Please help me .[ATTACH]...
  9. Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why will utorrent not install on to my windows 10 laptop?: Utorrent will not run on my laptop does any1 know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/why-will-utorrent-not-install-on-to-my-windows-10/80aaf0da-6166-4021-b285-e639215cfcca
  10. Payment options needs revision. Please

Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...