Windows 10: need help with scanning

Discus and support need help with scanning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help scan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BruceKunick, Aug 17, 2018.

1. need help with scanning

help scan

:)

BruceKunick, Aug 17, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 17, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 17, 2018
  4. need help with scanning

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

need help with scanning

1. need help with scanning - Similar Threads - need help scanning

2. need to have a scan done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to have a scan done: I keep getting pop-ups from McAfee saying I have 5 viruses. but I don't have Mcafee I have window defender. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-have-a-scan-done/85eee9b0-bc0b-498f-9478-46e12c68e951
  3. Need help with windows full scan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows full scan: I recently tried to install driver pack solution because my driver's were out of date. Windows antivirus said this was a big threat and I removed it. I did a quick scan and a scan of the drive with my windows and drivers and it came clean. I have 2 other drives (a 1tb and a...
  4. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  5. Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Windows Fax and Scan please: Just installed a new SSD. Previously used Vuescan, but despite having the 'pay once, use forever' version of Vuescan, every time I need to reinstall it or have a problem with it, it starts to put a watermark on everything I scan. I am getting fed up of having to email and...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed

Windows Fax and Scan Document Type Help Needed: How do I change the document type to PDF in Windows Fax and Scan? When I go to the scan settings, PDF as listed as an option under file type and for my computer, the ability to choose PDF does not come up on the printer....
  7. Help with Scan exceptions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with Scan exceptions: I performed a scan on this PC (sfc /scannow) and had a couple of errors it couldn’t fix. I was wondering if I could do anything about it, so maybe you can help me out. The exceptions would be: 1. 1. It would say that a given directory is overlapping as it is owned...
  8. need help with windows 10 fax and scan

need help with windows 10 fax and scan: Windows fax and scan program will not send it only receives faxes... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-10-fax-and-scan/c212c920-cb90-4cc3-98c7-c1cbeaef794b
  9. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118
  10. need help to run a scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help to run a scan: need you too check my computer for me to make surethat its running good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/need-help-to-run-a-scan/6b85034d-216e-44b2-87e4-eacfc199dd07