Windows 10: Need help with Switchable Graphics

Discus and support Need help with Switchable Graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does any of you got switchable graphic problem it not working its running on intel HD I have a Dell Inspiron 15r se 7520 it has a 2gb AMD radion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vipimg, Aug 24, 2015.

1. vipimg Win User

Need help with Switchable Graphics

Does any of you got switchable graphic problem it not working its running on intel HD

I have a Dell Inspiron 15r se 7520 it has a 2gb AMD radion 7730m problem is that when playing games it only uses Intel HD 4000 not switching to AMD

Any one got any solution for this *Confused

:)

vipimg, Aug 24, 2015

2. Windows 10 , Integrated Graphics AMD Radeon R6

Rick, can you tell us exactly what was the fix to help others?

There are many problems reported with switchable graphics in Windows 10.

You had correctly enabled Dual Graphics in the software which is an absolutely needed step that many can't get to do. Did it detect both cards? Were drivers functional for both?

Was switchable graphics actually switchable in BIOS or UEFI firmware which is the first place to look?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Ralf_G Win User
    Display driver stops responding when opening/using Adobe Photoshop CC

It would help to know which model the graphics card is, whether this is a desktop or laptop and if a laptop is it a model that has switchable graphics.

Ralf_G, Aug 24, 2015
  4. popeye Win User

popeye, Aug 24, 2015
  5. vipimg Win User
    i think i found out that the windows 10 updating the wrong drivers
    i did a clean install disabled internet after every thing is completed now the drivers show 7700M

Tested games on it works no problem it uses the AMD card not the Intel

Connected internet windows started searching & found AMD drivers started installing now shows 7730

Tested games & its crap it uses Intel

SO its windows 10 causing the problem

Didnt have this problem on win 8.1 because we can choose which update to be installed

Any one tried this way Am i correct....?

vipimg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help with Switchable Graphics - Similar Threads - Need help Switchable

2. Default Switchable Graphics All Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Switchable Graphics All Users: I have a Win10 system that will have multiple new users logging in regularly. A software requires the use of the discrete AMD GPU. I can set it to the default on the local admin, and it will run with no problems. I am trying to find a way to make it the default for all users...
  3. AMD Switchable Graphics: How to switch GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Switchable Graphics: How to switch GPU?: Hi, I just upgraded my AMD Graphics driver on my notebook which has AMD Switchable (dual) Graphics. The new GUI application is completely different, I can't seem to find where can I assign which GPU is to run the given application? This is a notebook and I don't game a...
  4. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -: Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5. The computer is working only with the Intel GPU. but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it...
  5. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -: Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5. The computer is working only with the Intel GPU. but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it...
  6. Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work

Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work: Hi, I have HP Pavilion dv6-6b80ec (I was only owner) GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5 Access Denied and recently I bought new SSD and installed it instead of CD-ROM, quick and easy swap, then I decided to install OS on the new SSD and then format the...
  7. Windows not recognizing AMD Switchable Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not recognizing AMD Switchable Graphics: Hi! I have a Dell Inspiron 5576. 265 SSD and 1TB HDD. I have AMD R5 and Rx560. The 560 is the dedicated, 4G. Adrenaline (the driver software) can see the RX560. Device Manager can see the RX560. Neither World of Warcraft nor Windows sees anything but the integrated R5,...
  8. HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10

HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10: My HP laptop has two graphic cards, and both of them are listed at the device manager: Code: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 Radeon (TM) HD 8670M[/quote] HP supplied a Windows 8.1 driver which, in theory, would allow to switch the graphic cards (with the famous Catalyst). In...
  9. Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem

Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem: hey, i need some help. I bought a HP 15-bs021nm a moth ago, and it has intel hd 520 and Radeon 520 graphics. I want to play games with it, but the problem is it uses intel hd instad of the radeon graphics. How do i set radeon to be the default graphics adapter? specs in...
  10. HP Switchable Graphics Problem

HP Switchable Graphics Problem: My computer is an HP Pavilion dv6-6047cl Entertainment Notebook PC with Intel i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz processor, with 8 GB RAM. I have had several different graphics problems and have upgraded the drivers. It has HP Switchable Graphics with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver and...