Windows 10: Need help

Discus and support Need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend installed the latest upgrade 1607 Since then he has had 2 problems I have tried to help him with but has me beat. Xbox App on his PC when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hTconeM9user, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Need help

My friend installed the latest upgrade 1607
    Since then he has had 2 problems I have tried to help him with but has me beat.
    Xbox App on his PC when he now clicks on it to open it, it just flashes up and then closes.
    The same happens with his Microsoft Soliture Collection.
    They were ok before the last update.
    All other games he was playing are still ok
    We have uninstalled and reinstalled Soliture but still the same problem.
    Any idea anyone what could be causing this

:)

hTconeM9user, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Need#Help Win User

Adding Birthdays and Holidays to Windows 10 Mail App

If someone knows how to add holidays and birthdays to the Windows 10 Mail App, PLEASE tell me how.

Thank you!

Need#Help, Aug 3, 2016
  3. shared printing from xp to windows 10 not showing

have shared printer on xp which was accessible Windows laptop. Windows 10 received updates and how printer not showing up on 10 and trying to reconnect test page okay but printer doesn't show up

need help nice, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Need help

1. Need help - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help ASAP Emergency

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help ASAP Emergency: I’m having extreme problems with Trojans, and applications that got downloaded on my computer without my permission. Overnight my computer has become extremely unresponsive, even to the point where it completely shuts down without any warning. I found a bunch of the...
  3. Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with dash.js error. type=download, id= manifest, message unk: I couldn't introduce myself I couldn't see how to start a thread. The specs are filled out as much as I can find. I actually managed to put in Windows 10 over my Windows 7 a few weeks ago. Everything worked great. I watch 1 video during the day and have done so for years....
  4. I need help to make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help to make changes to my device: Right now i need your help my computer uses edge every time I open a page it loads directly in this browser, but I want it to open in Google Chrome because it’s faster. I have Chrome downloaded but I don’t know how to make it default....
  5. Resetting My Pc But Need Help

Resetting My Pc But Need Help: Hi There I Am Nirav.I Am Having A Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Os In My PC I Have Purchased Windows 10 Pro Key From Local Market And I Registered That Key To My PC Under Setting -->Update & Security -->Activation . It's Almost 8 To 9 Months That I Have Purchased This It's Working...
  6. I need help on how to recover my windows password on my personal computer as i only have a...

I need help on how to recover my windows password on my personal computer as i only have a...: I urgently need help on how to recover my windows password on my personal computer as i only have a single account which password my pc will not accept...
  7. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...
  8. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10: Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10. Madhab Mitra...
  9. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  10. Need help with Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Cortana: It would appear that some time back I deleted Cortana from my Windows 10. I want to reinstate it, can it be reinstalled? 142040