Windows 10: Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info)

Discus and support Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, i ran a chkdsk and as you can see this is what it says , i don't know how to proceed with this. Thank you for your help 15709 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by fredc, Aug 11, 2015.

1. fredc Win User

Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info)

Hello, i ran a chkdsk and as you can see this is what it says , i don't know how to proceed with this.

Thank you for your help

:)

fredc, Aug 11, 2015

2. Info needed

Hi!

omegle.com is a web-based chat which is accessible to all browser and since this is a web-based chat then you can access it through the nokia web browser of your phone or any other 3rd party browser.

krokis---01, Aug 11, 2015
  3. sachin2b Win User
    Info needed

In nokia 5800 web browser,is it possible to chat in
    www.omegle.com
    ? If so I will gonna buy this device....

sachin2b, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info)

1. Need info on how to repair problems (chkdsk info) - Similar Threads - Need info repair

2. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  3. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Info on Reinstall: Hey Guys,I have a problem with Windows 10 Pro and reset did not fix it.So I want to reinstall fresh but need some help.I have 5 HDD's and if I use media creation tool and how would I do a fresh install on c drive?Also I have 5 hdd's so if if I do fresh install would it wipe...
  4. Need Info on Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need info about bsod.: Hello, i need to know about BSOD my laptop is showing after every few weeks since last year. these are the files of my...
  6. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need info about bsod.: Hello, i need to know about BSOD my laptop is showing after every few weeks since last year. these are the files of my...
  7. Need info about bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. info

info: hol lehet a gepen a 1903 verziot frissiteni,nem talalom.koszonom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/5d9d5ff3-f9b9-4709-a843-a482302ba418
  9. Info needed on windows licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Info needed on windows licence: Going to upgrade my motherboard. Before I do so, I have few questions in my mind to which I need answers. Will I have to purchase a new license or I can use the same license. What will be the procedure of this?...
  10. Info

Info: How can i download itunes app in my new laptop. Cause it does’nt let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info/978215c6-4e40-4eaf-9a40-47dae5dc7925