Windows 10: Need Install Info For Friend 8.1 to 10 Using Today's New ISO Image

Discus and support Need Install Info For Friend 8.1 to 10 Using Today's New ISO Image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What are the steps to upgrade/keep files? And will it activate if it is done clean by deleting all partitions and installing thereafter. TIA Mark... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adamson, Nov 24, 2015.

1. adamson Win User

Need Install Info For Friend 8.1 to 10 Using Today's New ISO Image

What are the steps to upgrade/keep files? And will it activate if it is done clean by deleting all partitions and installing thereafter.

TIA Mark

:)

adamson, Nov 24, 2015
  2. vasudev99 Win User

Upgrading from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10 Home

My friend's laptop is running Windows 8.1 Single Language and he wants to upgrade to Windows 10. I have downloaded Windows 10 Home iso using media creation tool. So will he be able to upgrade Windows 8.1 Single Language with Windows 10 Home ISO or will
    he want to download a new ISO of Windows 10 Home Single Language. Is there any way to tweak the ISO file to install Windows 10 Home Single Language instead of Windows 10 Home. Please help

vasudev99, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Malti35 Win User
    WIN10 download

I need to have Windows 10 on a dvd as some of my friends don't have/don't know about installing it. Can I get an DVD/iso image

Malti35, Nov 24, 2015
  4. simrick Win User

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums
    See step 6 or 7. Upgrading will keep your files and most (if not all) applications.
    Clean installing should activate by inputting your W8.1 key during installation.
    Once you have W10 on the machine and it is activated, you can clean install any time you need/want and the existing digital entitlement will ensure activation in the future without the need to enter a key.

simrick, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Need Install Info For Friend 8.1 to 10 Using Today's New ISO Image - Similar Threads - Need Install Info

2. Does Windows 10 if installed using MCT ISO image will need updates too

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows 10 if installed using MCT ISO image will need updates too: Hi, I have been asking questions here and as I know I can install Windows 10 using MCT ISO image, but question is normally we get Windows updates, right? If I install Windows 10 using MCT and ISO image burned on DVD or USB after installation will there be requirement to...
  3. Does Windows 10 if installed using MCT ISO image will need updates too

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10 if installed using MCT ISO image will need updates too: Hi, I have been asking questions here and as I know I can install Windows 10 using MCT ISO image, but question is normally we get Windows updates, right? If I install Windows 10 using MCT and ISO image burned on DVD or USB after installation will there be requirement to...
  4. Does Windows 10 if installed using MCT ISO image will need updates too

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Using Rufus to install a Windows iso. image

Using Rufus to install a Windows iso. image: I am far from expert but, I have tried to use Rufus to install onto a flash drive a Windows10 iso file. Everything seemed to be ok until the very, very end when I had a message on the screen saying that I was missing an app to complete. I only remember something about...
  6. Using Rufus to install a Windows iso. image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Rufus to install a Windows iso. image: I am far from expert but, I have tried to use Rufus to install onto a flash drive a Windows10 iso file. Everything seemed to be ok until the very, very end when I had a message on the screen saying that I was missing an app to complete. I only remember something about...
  7. Using Rufus to install a Windows iso. image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?

Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?: I want to verify whether or not my understanding is correct. My current version is 2004. Newest pending version is October 2020 Update, version 20H2. After version 20H2 is installed I need to create a new bootable recovery flash drive. The new recovery drive must have...
  9. Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is new Windows 10 iso needed for each new version install?: I want to verify whether or not my understanding is correct. My current version is 2004. Newest pending version is October 2020 Update, version 20H2. After version 20H2 is installed I need to create a new bootable recovery flash drive. The new recovery drive must have...
  10. Windows 1O ISO image need to make

Windows 1O ISO image need to make: Hi All, Please let me know how microsoft provide ISO image of window, I need to create a machine from window 1O ISO and then need to install various software and finally neeed to create ISO image so that i dont have to install software again and again. Please let me...