Windows 10: Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor

Discus and support Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. Need something again. Right now, I had to download about a dozen charts for my wife. Cake pan conversions, ingredient substitutions, volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by milford, Feb 7, 2016.

1. milford Win User

Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor

Hi guys. Need something again. Right now, I had to download about a dozen charts for my wife. Cake pan conversions, ingredient substitutions, volume measurements, etc. These are all in a vertical format. I need a viewer that will let me see the entire chart, with a lot of printing options. Enlarge/reduce chart, print multiple pages, print 2 sided, possibly sharpen the image.
    Windows 10 photo viewer doesn't do all that. I tried Picassa 3. Thought it was a little bit over kill. Not interested in photo's. Don't need fixing photo's, converting formats, or using batch files. Just need some ability to work with these charts.
    Thanks for any idea's.

:)

milford, Feb 7, 2016
  2. tjjjtae Win User

Unable to open .jpg photos in Windows 10

I am unable to open my .jpg pictures/photos in windows 10. I went to settings and checked the apps for photo viewer and it does not show a box to select jpeg only .tff.... Is there a way to add jpeg to the photo viewer default apps???

tjjjtae, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 photo editor issues, when saving pictures after making adjustments, the image file size changes from 3 mb to around 1mb.

Hello Frank,

What particular Windows photo editor are you using?

Are you saving it again in JPEG/JPG format or another format?

Let us know.

Anthony Cato, Feb 7, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

Hre's an easy one for basic viewer and editor. Free for home user
    Faststone Viewer

topgundcp, Feb 8, 2016
  5. milford Win User
    Thanks. So far, so good.

milford, Feb 8, 2016
  6. stringjunky, Feb 8, 2016
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

I've always found this one excellent too (Free).

Picasa

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Feb 8, 2016
  8. Wolff Win User

Wolff, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need jpg/jpeg viewer/editor - Similar Threads - Need jpg jpeg

2. JPG/JPEG files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  3. JPG/JPEG files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  4. Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.: I have hundreds of files from my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC. Family photos and many others as well.I attempted to access these on my Windows 11 laptop PC. The operating system doesn't seem to recognize the files. I don't know what to do about this problem.I'd like to know what...
  5. how to change .jpeg extension to .jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change .jpeg extension to .jpg: how to change .jpeg to .jpg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-jpeg-extension-to-jpg/f09c66eb-489b-4c86-b218-fb3f66e6a86c
  6. how to change .jpeg to .jpg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change .jpeg to .jpg: how to change .jpeg to .jpg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-jpeg-to-jpg/f09c66eb-489b-4c86-b218-fb3f66e6a86c
  7. Windows 10 and .jpg/jpeg images

Windows 10 and .jpg/jpeg images: I am having problems with pulling a .jpg/jpeg image into my Janome Digitizer Embroidery program. All answers to the problem that I have read says to reset Microsoft Photo App. It mentions that "app data will be gone" or something to that effect. Does this mean I will lose...
  8. Excel JPEG to jpg

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel JPEG to jpg: Windows 10 Home. I am wanting to rename and number about 30 photos sent by a friend. I have never had any difficulty doing this: just bag them up, name the first one, Enter, and they are all named and numbered. This time I am getting two number ones, two number twos and so...
  9. default jpg viewer

default jpg viewer: How do I make Win10 use the standard jpg viewer that was used in Win7? I think it was actually a DLL. 105204
  10. Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows saving as jpeg instead of jpg: Not sure if this is a windows problem or not but I've tried everything with my browsers to resolve this. Whenever i save an image in firefox and chrome the save file type is greyed out and the images are always saved as jpeg instead of the native jpg and my embroidery...