Windows 10: Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Discus and support Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures? 44967 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vale, Mar 22, 2016.

1. vale Win User

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

Is there a link that I can view a list of all laptops that are capable of using Windows 10 trackpad gestures?

:)

2. Windows 10 gestures not working.

Hi,

The three finger gestures are not working on my laptop.

I updated my laptop to windows 10 last night. Initially after the upgrade, I noticed that my trackpad wasn't working properly, gestures like scroll and zoom were also not working. So I updated my mouse and trackpad drivers. Now the basic gestures like scroll
    and zoom are working but the windows 10 gestures like the three finger gestures are not working.

I have seen many issue reported in the community about trackpad gestures not working but they all have one common issue that even the basic gestures are not working for them. So I guess they all need driver updates. But what about my issue.

Can some one help me out?

Regards

Ajinkya Chalke, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Three Fingers Gestures for Back/Forward in Windows 10

Is there any way to use trackpad three fingers gestures for browser back/forward in browser and explorer in windows 10?

I have a Lenovo Y50-70 Touch Laptop. In windows 8.1 this gesture works fine. Bud yesterday update to windows 10 and doesn't work!

gustavodelgadoZY, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures

1. Need List of Laptops that Use Win 10 Trackpad Gestures - Similar Threads - Need List Laptops

2. Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad registers my tabs but not gestures: Hello! My trackpad does register tabs with both single and multi-fingers double tab as right click, 3 fingers and fingers tabs but not gestures two fingers to scroll and others.I have tried:- Updating driver- Uninstalling device- BIOS has no option for gestures- Installing...
  3. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10: Hi all,The Apple trackpad features time-saving gestures that don't seem available in Windows 10. Is there any way to get those gestures working in Windows 10?Here's a list of gestures, many of which seem unavailable in Windows.https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204895The key...
  4. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10: Hi all,The Apple trackpad features time-saving gestures that don't seem available in Windows 10. Is there any way to get those gestures working in Windows 10?Here's a list of gestures, many of which seem unavailable in Windows.https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204895The key...
  5. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Trackpad Gestures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trackpad Gestures: Hello! The guy that asks really obvious questions here! I just got a new device and wanted to change the sensitivity on the trackpad. I saw that the the ELAN page was not there. Neither was the Synaptics driver there for that matter. I checked Device Manager and there were...
  7. Trackpad's gestures wont work??

Trackpad's gestures wont work??: Im new here so sorry if this issue is already posted about but its been months that my trackpad wont work its gestures. I did everything right from updating my trackpad, disabling it and uninstalling it. Disabling worked but i had to do it every time i opened my laptop. Its...
  8. External trackpad for Windows 10 with gesture support

External trackpad for Windows 10 with gesture support: Hi all, I know this has been asked before, but not in a while. So hoping there are some developments. Are there any good external trackpads for windows 10, that support features like 2 finger scrolling, 4 finger swipe to change desktops etc? I'm guessing for that they would...
  9. Turn on trackpad gestures

Turn on trackpad gestures: Hi! I need help turning on the trackpad gestures for my HP computer after resetting it. Can you please help? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/turn-on-trackpad-gestures/f7e9bc52-5e8c-49a2-ba23-016d55a32f16
  10. Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures

Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures: Hi guys, has any of you had any luck setting up gestures in windows 10 - without going into registry and doing some potentially dangerous tweaks? Id like to enable the gestures. Its not critically important but why not. Thanks. P.s. Love the forum. Great tips as...