Windows 10: Need Mouse Recommendations

Discus and support Need Mouse Recommendations in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My long time MS mouse seems to be dying. I need a scrolling mouse not for everyday use. With that said I do want a wireless, high quality, high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lpatrick, Sep 1, 2017.

1. lpatrick Win User

Need Mouse Recommendations

My long time MS mouse seems to be dying. I need a scrolling mouse not for everyday use. With that said I do want a wireless, high quality, high performance, comfortable mouse. My current one is a Microsoft Model 1058. Manufactured in 2007.

Thank you in advance.

:)

lpatrick, Sep 1, 2017
  2. dlok Win User

Need recommendations for phone to buy

Hi mccbleue and grschinon ,

Thanks a lot for the recommendations. I'm actually from malaysia.

I'm going to drop by to the Nokia shop tomorrow to try out those phones.

Thanks again.

dlok, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Need a robust nokia, recommendations please.

Another vote for the 6230i here. Superb phone and very robust.

macaroni---01, Sep 1, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 1, 2017
  5. lpatrick Win User
    lpatrick, Sep 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    They're basically the same, but the 2S lets you seamlessly control two computers with one mouse and copy-paste content between them.

Brink, Sep 1, 2017
  7. Wiley Coyote, Sep 1, 2017
  8. Need Mouse Recommendations

I have a Logitech MX Master and use it via Bluetooth. It can also be used with a USB dongle that it ships with. With the exception of a few minor Bluetooth disconnects after installing Insider builds (not lately), it has been an excellent performer. Has everything you mentioned plus long battery (USB Charge) life. I also have a Logitech Performance MX mouse on another computer but battery life is not so hot even after trying different rechargeable AA's.

Fisher Mann, Sep 2, 2017
  9. Berton Win User
    I am using that exact mouse on my MacBook Pro as I type this, also have another few I use on Windows and keep in their Notebook cases. Also use a very thin Microsoft Bluetooth model and recently picked up a couple of Gigabyte mice. I have an older Targus with my HP Notebook and a LogiTech as a 'standby'. The only issue is availability in local stores so I always have a couple of spares on hand.

LogiTech has a few of models of Wireless mice with the nano transceiver that are different sizes, helpful different hand sizes.

Berton, Sep 2, 2017
  10. If you arent looking for anything with a load of bells and whistles, the Logitech M510 is a great option. Can be purchased at a Best Buy for around $20. It is well worth the investment.

ArazelEternal, Sep 2, 2017
  11. Edwin New Member
    Had to disable my 'Gesture' button on the MX Master, getting sticky!
    Had Gesture+Up set to open Notepad, couldn't stop it from opening about a hundred instances!!! *Shock

Might go for the MX Master 2S

10 bucks off... *Rolleyes

Need Mouse Recommendations [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 12, 2018
  12. Edwin New Member
    Nice mouse, I really like it.

Need Mouse Recommendations [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 13, 2018
  13. Need Mouse Recommendations

Layback Bear, Jan 13, 2018
  14. Steve C Win User
    My MS mouse died recently and having looked at various reviews, I bought a Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse half price from Amazon UK for £20. I'm quite pleased with it.

Steve C, Jan 13, 2018
  15. They sure dropped the price on the M705. You hit them on a good time.

The batteries will last a long time if you turn the mouse off when not in use.
    Mine last so long I have to check them now and again for battery corrosion.

Jack

Layback Bear, Jan 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Need Mouse Recommendations - Similar Threads - Need Mouse Recommendations

2. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  3. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  4. Need recommendation for a file renamer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need recommendation for a file renamer: Have an awful lot of image files to rename need something like YY-MM-DD of picture taken from Exif data, then a sequential number, then my text E.g. 2013-08-23-007-My holiday in Bognor tried file renamer basic, which I have used for years, but seems to only be able to use the...
  5. Trackball Mouse Recommendations?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackball Mouse Recommendations?: I am using the Logitech M570 trackball but it has a ton of issues. So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and...
  6. Need New PC Hardware Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Need New PC Hardware Recommendations: My old Dell T3400 Workstation has died, and I'm unsure whether to replace it or just replace its motherboard and PSU. (The case is a good one, with lots of front-panel and internal drive slots.) Either way, I need to figure out what hardware I need--which CPU, how much RAM,...
  7. Need recommendation for cloning software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need recommendation for cloning software: I want to buy an SSD and transfer my OS (windows 10) and all the apps that come with it from the HDD to the SSD and that be my main hard drive and keep my HHD as extra storage. Which cloning software would you recommend for that? submitted by /u/ikrarmy [link] [comments]...
  8. need picture recommendation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need picture recommendation: I have Windows 10. What picture software will allow me to draw, crop? I used to have Microsoft Digital https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-picture-recommendation/3ab04538-0196-44d2-890a-d5f72563beda
  9. Need recommendations for small office resources IT managment

in Windows 10 Support
    Need recommendations for small office resources IT managment: Hi there. First of all, thank you to everyone who posts here to offer there advice and help. You folks are amazing! I am the "technology manager" (among the several hats I wear) for a 4-person office. I am looking for recommendations for a good information source geared...
  10. I need ATI Radeon Recommendations

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need ATI Radeon Recommendations: Hello, good people. I need some advice / recommendations for a new or used mint graphics card. Right now, I’m considering spending around $120 for a mint condition EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB mini card. I realize that there may be stronger cards out there not made by Nvidia for...