Windows 10: Need permission to move folder to Trash

Discus and support Need permission to move folder to Trash in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't move a folder to the Trash because it says I need permission but under Properties there are three owners (System, myself and my email account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by surfer2938, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Need permission to move folder to Trash

I can't move a folder to the Trash because it says I need permission but under Properties there are three owners (System, myself and my email account [the last one is listed as owner] and each has full access afaik, how can I proceed? P.S. It is a private computer.

:)

surfer2938, Oct 17, 2017

2. Empty Trash and Junk Folder in Windows 10 Mail app with a single click

That is my problem. I can remove every email from my delete folder and a short time later they reappear again in the delete folder. I even tried to move my deleted emails to my trash folder and delete my trash. A short time later it appears again in trash.
    We need a "empty trash" select key for windows email. I did everything possible, but nothing works.

PatriciaBarnett, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Missing "deleted items" trash folder in email

Ok, I have a syncing trash folder.

However....

When I delete an email from my phone, Gmail server does not move the email into "trash".

Its moving it into some random folder.

Enochian---01, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

Need permission to move folder to Trash

1. Need permission to move folder to Trash - Similar Threads - Need permission move

2. "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder.": In trying to copy a folder from a flash drive to my computer, I get the message "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder."The instructions I have seen for fixing the problem seem dated and the problem unresolved but they say to go to 'Properties'...
  3. "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder.": In trying to copy a folder from a flash drive to my computer, I get the message "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder."The instructions I have seen for fixing the problem seem dated and the problem unresolved but they say to go to 'Properties'...
  4. "You'll need to provide administrator permission to move this folder."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Do not have permission to move folders

Do not have permission to move folders: I am trying to move a folder from D drive to E drive but when I do, it says that I do not have permission to do so. How do I change these permissions? This is my personal laptop and I am the one who moved the folders into D drive in the first place. The folders are 'Program...
  6. Trash folder in GMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trash folder in GMail: How do I program my Windows 10 Gmail accounts to empty the trash folders upon exit??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trash-folder-in-gmail/7a504510-2d82-4a78-b183-dff0c462dc12
  7. You'll need Admin permission to move this file

in Windows 10 Customization
    You'll need Admin permission to move this file: Trying to move a dmp file into a folder to upload here for another thread, but I get this message. [ATTACH] here's a s shot of my Manage Accounts, aren't I the administrator? Obviously not so how would I correct this?? I just had Win 10 installed on this computer a month...
  8. You need administrator permission to move to this folder

You need administrator permission to move to this folder: Hello, Just a bit ago I was trying to move some stuff from a .zip file to a folder, but when I did so, a message box came up saying: You need Administrator permissions to move to this folder. And the two options are Try again or Cancel, if I click try again the same thing...
  9. locate trash folder

locate trash folder: how do I find my trash folder? it isn't on my desktop and im looking for a two month old word document that doesn't come up in any of my searches. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locate-trash-folder/1edd8735-9360-4cbe-bd83-faf49a06720d"
  10. Trash Folder

Trash Folder: Hi, for whatever reason I no longer show a "Trash" folder AND whenever I left click to delete a file etc my computer kind blinks out, comes back quickly(1-2 seconds) , but the file is still there. Any troubleshoot input is appreciated...