Windows 10: Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge.

Discus and support Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a telecommuting job. Some like U-Haul require the use of usb headphones with a mic. I have a pair I used a few years ago and would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayv2251, Sep 28, 2016.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge.

I'm trying to find a telecommuting job. Some like U-Haul require the use of usb headphones with a mic. I have a pair I used a few years ago and would like to test them to see if they're still working properly by calling my wife from my laptop. I've ran into a few road blocks though. I first tried to use Google's Hangouts, but that doesn't work and play well with Edge. Then I tried using Skype, but as if Microsoft doesn't have enough money already, they want $$$ just to make a phone call on thier "trial" version of Skype.

I know I can use MS Explorer 11 that's still buried inside of Windows 10, but I had compatibility issues with it causing Windows to become unstable and crash on me to often to even want to try using that option. Are there any other programs I could use to make a few test calls?

:)

jayv2251, Sep 28, 2016
  2. AlJrMD Win User

PDF Reading Broken on Windows Phone

I too wonder why Edge Mobile 10 pdf rendering problem isn't fixed on windows phones. MS is pushing Edge Browser app to Apple & Android phone users; will they have the same issues using Edge rendering pdf files from web sites, or is MS going to direct those
    users to use the lame workarounds given to Windows 10 phone users. Rendering pdf issues needs to be addressed on Windows 10 phones and users given some assurances that a fix is coming with a hard date announced.

AlJrMD, Sep 28, 2016
  3. Amazon echo app

I am having trouble downloading the echo app. Do I need to use my phone?

<Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10>

AndyKingsley68, Sep 28, 2016
  4. jayv2251 Win User

Nobody has any suggestions? I'm so frustrated! I need to test my headphones (with mic) before submitting my resume for a jobs that require that I use them.

jayv2251, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge. - Similar Threads - Need phone app

2. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  3. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App': I'm trying to setup the link between a galaxy S21 and my Win10 PC. The PC wants to text a link to my phone, and then my phone asks for a QR code. However, the PC never shows one, it stays stuck on a screen that says 'Please install the app we texted you and sign in with...
  4. Your Phone App stuck on 'Your Phone Needs the latest App'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Your Phone App - Fix for App Using a VPN

Windows Your Phone App - Fix for App Using a VPN: I recently started using a VPN on both my android Samsung phone and my windows laptop. Once I did, I ran into a problem where the awesome "Your Phone" app was no longer able to connect. I could connect if the VPN was active on my laptop only, but not when the VPN was active...
  6. Your Phone app stuck on 'sign into edge'

Your Phone app stuck on 'sign into edge': On boot Your Phone app launches. on first screen - choose iphone next screen @60% - sign into MS account using Edge. Open Edge, account is already signed in. There isn't a dropdown under account name to signout and in again in Edge. Tried closing Edge and reloading. Tried...
  7. "Your Phone" App uses Edge instead of Chrome for sharing Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone" App uses Edge instead of Chrome for sharing Website: I'd like to use Chrome as my default browser when I share my website from my Android Phone to my Window PC, I've set Chrome as my default browser already but it doesn't seem to be work while using "Your Phone". Is there any way to fix it? Thanks!...
  8. Microsoft edge phone app

Microsoft edge phone app: Can I answer my cellphone on my PC using microsoft phone app "MY PHONE"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-phone-app/fe494f9c-ddb9-42e5-b187-9cd40064d857
  9. How to use Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Your Phone app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has invested a lot in both the Android and iOS ecosystem. One of the efforts made is Your Phone app. Its a built-in feature in Windows 10, which brings notifications, the ability to reply to them, receive and send [...] This post How to use Your...
  10. How to use the native Windows 10 Phone app

How to use the native Windows 10 Phone app: I tried using the Phone app that comes with windows 10. After opening the app I got a message saying: Calls you make and receive on your PC will appear here. Sign in to a calling app or service on your PC, and then check back here after calling. At the top of the app, I...