Windows 10: Need program for switching between windows using scroll wheel

Discus and support Need program for switching between windows using scroll wheel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been looking everywhere for a program that will let me switch between open windows using scroll wheel on the taskbar. I have had one before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jake0213, Feb 13, 2017.

1. jake0213 Win User

Need program for switching between windows using scroll wheel

I've been looking everywhere for a program that will let me switch between open windows using scroll wheel on the taskbar. I have had one before but can't find it again for the life of me. Any help is greatly appreciated. *Smile

:)

jake0213, Feb 13, 2017

2. Scroll Wheel Not Working In Windows 10

This only happens when using the Edge browser in Windows 10. The scroll wheel will not work as indicated above. I don't have any of the programs mentioned above. If I click the wheel I can scroll by moving the mouse up and down and when I unclick the wheel
    the wheel will work however if I open another page again the wheel will not work. I have sever different mouse's and it occurs on all of them

FrankSciacca, Feb 13, 2017
  3. Paul_JG Win User
    Scroll wheel intermittant scrolling up

I can scroll down continuously but when I try to scroll up (towards the top of the page by pushing the wheel away from me) using the scroll wheel the page moves up a little then stops. When I continue to scroll up the page does not move. If I scroll down
    then up the page may move up a few lines then stops. I see this in Firefox and Edge and Excel. I see a similar response in a graphics program that zooms the window using the scroll wheel. I believe this has started in the last month or so.

Paul_JG, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Just a guess, could that have been the mouse action of left/right scrolling that was available with some mice? The wheel on those could be pressed left or right to accomplish such an action.

Berton, Feb 13, 2017
  5. jake0213 Win User
    It's possible but last time I had whatever was doing it I had the same mouse. I'm pretty sure it was an option on one of the tools I used to use in Windows 10 but can't find it anywhere because I dont remember the name.

jake0213, Feb 13, 2017
  6. jake0213 Win User
    jake0213, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need program for switching between windows using scroll wheel - Similar Threads - Need program switching

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  3. Deactivate Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate Scroll Wheel: Hello,I have an very old server running on VNC. The server predates mouse wheels and crashes completely if someone attempts to scroll. Multiple people use the server and every other month I need to restart it. due the issue. Which takes a while and stops a couple of processes...
  4. Deactivate Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivate Scroll Wheel: Hello,I have an very old server running on VNC. The server predates mouse wheels and crashes completely if someone attempts to scroll. Multiple people use the server and every other month I need to restart it. due the issue. Which takes a while and stops a couple of processes...
  5. Deactivate Scroll Wheel

6. Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio and scroll wheel lagging when switch apps: This wasn’t a problem the other day but I’ve noticed that whenever I switch apps and use the scroll wheel it would lag for a bit and proceeds to work normally, the same thing happened with the audio when I switch between YouTube and VLC the video loads just fine and smoothly...
  7. Scroll wheel rubberbanding

Scroll wheel rubberbanding: Since yesterday my scrolling experience in all of Windows 10 has been absolutely awful. Suddenly every scroll is rubberbanding; sort of bouncing back up or not registering, and it makes scrolling an absolute nightmare. Any clues, anyone? submitted by /u/coIox [link]...
  8. Cannot program mouse wheel switch

Cannot program mouse wheel switch: I have a new machine and I want to program the mouse wheel switch for double-click like it was on my old Windows 7 machine, but I can find no way to it for either the old mouse or the new mouse. The old mouse is a Microsoft "Wheel Mouse Optical USB" and was working fine. It...
  9. Scroll Wheel

Scroll Wheel: Hey, guys, I have an issue with scroll wheels. It's virtually our entire company. When myself and they scroll using the scroll wheel, the page that is being scrolled bounces some what. You'll go down, down, bounce up, down, bounce up a bit. Its not a smooth scrolling action....
  10. no scroll wheel in mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no scroll wheel in mail: Understand first that I am talking about the mail program that comes built in to Windows 10. Understand also that there is nothing wrong with my mouse or with its operation in any other program. Finally, understand that my mouse can move the elevator bars in windows 10 to...