Windows 10: Need software for labels

Discus and support Need software for labels in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I make a lot of labels for storage boxes. In Word 2003, that was a breeze: bring up the template, choose a font, then type my text and insert my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Newmaven, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Newmaven Win User

Need software for labels

I make a lot of labels for storage boxes.

In Word 2003, that was a breeze: bring up the template, choose a font, then type my text and insert my graphic within the label boundaries shown.

But now I use Word 2016, and it seems to think that labels are only for mailings and should contain only text. I tried importing Avery templates, but they don't show outlines of the labels. The Avery Wizard works only up through Word 2013.

Short of reinstalling Word 2003 (and can I do that without reinstalling the rest of that Office suite?), does anyone know a program I could use simply for making custom labels?

:)

Newmaven, Jan 10, 2017
  2. maazkalim Win User

nokia e6-00 problem with an auto focus

So true! I needed to capture the COA (Certificate of Authenticity) number printed on COA label but the texts are so small that they aren't appering clear from distance. I needed to capture the entire COA label of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 software
    but can't do so with E6-00. :smileysad:

maazkalim, Jan 10, 2017
  3. LightScribe software for Windows 10

design.neato.com

It is online based however you store your labels local.

Not sure if it is free or not. It asks for a registration code. I think I got mine via purchase of a pack of labels at an office supply store.

You will still need the lightscribe system software.

Nemisis_0000, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Need software for labels

You can do a Custom install of Office by just unchecking the things you don't want. Personally I find WordPerfect quite easy for creating repetitive labels, sheet at a time, have used it since '92. There are other programs, some ideas:
    free label maker at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Jan 10, 2017
Thema:

Need software for labels

1. Need software for labels - Similar Threads - Need software labels

2. Labels on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labels on taskbar: I understand Microsoft for Windows 11 has brought back a feature to "never combine" or "combine only when the taskbar is full. I found this article. https://pureinfotech.com/show-taskbar-labels-never-combine-windows-11/ I don't have the feature. Any thoughts or suggestions...
  3. Software needed for rendering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software needed for rendering: What’s the best program you can use for video editing regarding rendering speed? There are so many of them, but I don’t have a high-performance PC to render large videos rapidly. That’s why I need software that would make the computer's process as easy as possible.
  4. COA labels

COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  5. Antivirus software needed or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus software needed or not?: Hello,I have Windows 10 on my computer systems and I also haveNorton 360 installed, Norton slows computer systems downas I am sure everyone knows.Question is: do I need second party antivirus software on my PC'sif I am using Microsoft operating systems like Windows 10...
  6. Software to add tags & labels to Windows files and documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software to add tags & labels to Windows files and documents: I'm looking for software similar to the Windows File Explorer that can add tags & labels to files and documents on Windows 10. I see the option in Properties > Details to add tags to photos, but the option is missing for audio files and blocked for PDFs. It takes several...
  7. labels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    labels: how can Iprint labels from access 2007 in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels/adebe165-5637-434a-8152-0574f26c9579
  8. dymo label software V.8

dymo label software V.8: hi the app will not open, the logo flashes up and then disappears without the app opening, nothing has been updated or changed on the PC, the issue just happened today...
  9. Need address label software

Need address label software: My son is selling trading cards on e-Bay and is having his mother write out all the address labels. The kid writes worse than chicken scratch. I'm looking for something that will let him type and print his own labels. He would be using the Avery self stick labels. I have...
  10. Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) New In-Game Purchases Label

in Windows 10 News
    Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) New In-Game Purchases Label: IL5htFUWmC4 The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) today announced that it will begin assigning a new “In-Game Purchases” label to physical (e.g., boxed) games. The In-Game Purchases label is one of several interactive elements that ESRB currently assigns to...