Windows 10: Need some help with a formula in WORKS

Discus and support Need some help with a formula in WORKS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys I need some help in setting up a formula for %. I want to do the following B2 minus A1 = D1 as a percentage Sorry, messed cells up, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frenchman96, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Need some help with a formula in WORKS

Hi Guys

I need some help in setting up a formula for %. I want to do the following

B2 minus A1 = D1 as a percentage

Sorry, messed cells up, but basically want to buy/sell shares, show profit, and the % profit

:)

frenchman96, Jul 20, 2018

2. mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

http://www.softmaker.com/english/ofppm_en.htm

Pocket PC Mauritius http://PocketpcMauritius.blogspot.com/ http://PPCMUDownloads.blogspot.com/

Linley Meslier, Jul 20, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Need some help with a formula in WORKS

Asus Maximus Formula

thanks for that input *Smile Need some help with a formula in WORKS :) i've tried at the next step up (1008) and it posted but i got errors when i tested the memory, i had real problems getting corsair dominator xms2-8500 to work without errors at 1066, and in fact i failed to achieve it *Cry :cry: so i went off overclocking the cpu instead *Big Grin Need some help with a formula in WORKS :D

4-4-4-12 timings work and so do 4-4-3-9 any further suggestions are most welcome *Respect :respect:

argh jimlad, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Need some help with a formula in WORKS

1. Need some help with a formula in WORKS - Similar Threads - Need help formula

2. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  3. Help with formula

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with formula: Financial ratio PEGY = PE ratio / growth + yield PEGY = Price / earnings / growth + dividend / price If PEGY =1, what would the price be? It has been a long time since middle school algebra for me. Can someone, please, help me simplify this equation to solve for price?...
  4. Help with formula

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with formula: Financial ratio PEGY = PE ratio / growth + yield PEGY = Price / earnings / growth + dividend / price If PEGY =1, what would the price be? It has been a long time since middle school algebra for me. Can someone, please, help me simplify this equation to solve for price?...
  5. Need some help with some icons

Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  6. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  7. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  8. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  9. Formulas

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formulas: is there a way to use LOOKUP or any other formula to add values from a large number of different sheets in the same file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formulas/764e8940-6ae1-4aed-a8d0-dc28d60c4372
  10. Need some help with a formula in WORKS

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need some help with a formula in WORKS: Hi Guys I need some help in setting up a formula for %. I want to do the following B2 minus A1 = D1 as a percentage Sorry, messed cells up, but basically want to buy/sell shares, show profit, and the % profit 114416