Windows 10: need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything.

Discus and support need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so every time i shutdown or restart the computer there is a window that pops up and dissapears.. is there something i can do to check what error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by m0nk3n, Oct 24, 2016.

1. m0nk3n Win User

need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything.

so every time i shutdown or restart the computer there is a window that pops up and dissapears..

is there something i can do to check what error this is?

clean reinstalled a week ago. and just installed what i wanted to use not more not less. then idk why this error window thing pops up just before it shuts down or is going to restart.....

:)

m0nk3n, Oct 24, 2016

2. DDE Server Window: explorer.exe aplication error 0x00007FF653D190E2 / 0x00000000000000030

Microsoft support said they would get back to me when they couldn't help me eliminate this message error.

They haven't, yet. I, otherwise, like the new update and will just live with the error message. It really doesn't do anything except perhaps delay shutdown by a few seconds. Keep this thread active and perhaps someone at Microsoft will take notice.

WilliamWieder, Oct 24, 2016
  3. go back to windows 7 from windows 10

I need windows 7 back. 10 was fine until last night when the menu bar stopped working, now there is a critical error and I cant do anything. Is there a way of getting it back without being able to use the menu?

MistyAnderson, Oct 24, 2016
  4. m0nk3n Win User

AHA! uninstall samsung magician... and error popup when shutdown\restart goes away. really? in a couple months they can't find a way to have legal drivers?

m0nk3n, Oct 25, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Samsung Magician does not have anything to do with drivers. It is a management software for the Samsung SSD drives.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. need support for error window when shutdown cant do anything. - Similar Threads - need support error

2. Need help cant do anything after resetting co.puter

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help cant do anything after resetting co.puter: I reset my conputer and now i can log into computer. Says something about profile server not the cant sign in ive tried everthing suggested on your site and through help sites and nothing is work. Ttried to restore and nothing is there still. Plz help...
  3. Need help cant do anything after resetting co.puter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help cant do anything after resetting co.puter: I reset my conputer and now i can log into computer. Says something about profile server not the cant sign in ive tried everthing suggested on your site and through help sites and nothing is work. Ttried to restore and nothing is there still. Plz help...
  4. Need help cant do anything after resetting co.puter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant do anything of this commands.

Cant do anything of this commands.: My windows 10 or my disk is so corrupted. I cant do any of the following commands:sfc /scannow, pc reset, chkdsk c: /r, chkdsk c: /f, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthAnd my microsoft store play button is grey so i cant install anything on the store either. I asked a...
  6. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  7. Cant do anything

Cant do anything: I bought a razer blade 14 with 144 reflesh rate and i installed windows 11 after that i try to restore windows 11 to 10 and its past 10 days aready and i search youtube and i see a video on youtube is that u can download windows 10 , after when i download it, everything...
  8. Cant do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Cant Do Anything On Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant Do Anything On Computer: So recently my computer randomly froze, crashed and is now on this Automatic repair "Your PC did not start correctly". I have tried countless options online that I have found using the troubleshoot option in advanced options. I have also tried to reset my pc but that doesn't...
  10. "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything

in Windows 10 Support
    "No such interface supported" errors when attempting to run anything: Last night I was running sfc /scannow, which completed and said it found/fixed errors, and uninstalling some software (in retrospect something I shouldn't have done at the same time) and suddenly I couldn't run any apps. Whenever I attempt to launch anything either by double...